This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
    Hello guys, I am going inactive for two years starting after this month, These two years will decide my future job I am not that kind of a guy who studies alot but I am gonna change myself so I can achieve my dreams.

I will try to come in weekends, I also changed my school so I need to get new friends, Hope me luck for everything.

I can't mention how many names I will miss, anyone that cares about this might be one, love you guys.

[MM]Snickers
    Good luck mate in making new friends in new school :-). You'll be mised by me!
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

• Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
      Hello guys, I am going inactive for two years starting after this month, These two years will decide my future job I am not that kind of a guy who studies alot but I am gonna change myself so I can achieve my dreams.

I will try to come in weekends, I also changed my school so I need to get new friends, Hope me luck for everything.

I can't mention how many names I will miss, anyone that cares about this might be one, love you guys.

[MM]Snickers
      We had alot of fun together, and i will surely miss you but i also believe in hard work so hardwork always pay off good luck may god bless u and give u whatever you want
      Good bye buddy don't forget me there...

Comment

• Thanks guys <3
        I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

• Today I'm going on a trip to Ibiza for 10 days, so i wont be able to play till 11th of September.

Occasionally I'll visit the forum if I can..

So take care and see you in some days!

Comment

• Enjoy your trip in all the ways.
            See ya.
            Have a nice trip bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
              Today I'm going on a trip to Ibiza for 10 days, so i wont be able to play till 11th of September.

Occasionally I'll visit the forum if I can..

So take care and see you in some days!
              Good luck Charger, Have a Charged Trip enjoy there see you soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                Now Clan [MM] got no active members xD. Goodluck
                Yeah Thats Why I left.
                When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

• Have a nice trip Charger.

Comment

• Hello,

My post will be a bad news for most of you but as you noticed there is no more update on GamerX since 2 month. I have a new job for a big company and I don't have many free time left in my life as I spend most of it with my friends or with an orange ball on the playgrounds.

I will try to continue to script for GamerX when I can but I can't promise anything.

Best luck to all, and I will try to come in game when I can

Rick.

Comment

• All the best, Rick.
                      the 2 7 squad

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick View Post
                        Hello,

My post will be a bad news for most of you but as you noticed there is no more update on GamerX since 2 month. I have a new job for a big company and I don't have many free time left in my life as I spend most of it with my friends or with an orange ball on the playgrounds.

I will try to continue to script for GamerX when I can but I can't promise anything.

Rick.
                        Thats very bad news for us and for me happy for you, today we were talking about where is rick and this happend :/ its fine buddy everybody can be busy irl i can understand good luck in your life but please don't forget gamerX too gl god bless you see you soon ig
                        Last edited by Muaaz; 05-09-16, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Hello,

Rick.
                          Glad you aren't leaving though, good luck.

Comment

Hello,

Rick.
                            Gonna miss a good management admin

Comment

Hello,

Rick.
                              Not a bad news, you got a new job and of course it is better.
                              Happy for you.
                              Wish you all the best and good luck in your real life.
                              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Hello,

Rick.
                                Good luck on your job fam! We gonna wait for the best scripter on our community!

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X