X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ByE.. Goodluck for your exams!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoG View Post
      Hi , all I am Going to get Inactive in game beacuse as my Exams are getting up so bye in game freinds
      Good luck @Log solve some Log problems in MATH's aswell during this inactivity haha hope to see you soon good luck for exams and remmber a person dies but problems never ends so always be fearless no matter what problem is so face these exams fearlessly wish you best of luck may ALLAH Pass you with good marks good luck.

Comment

Hi , all I am Going to get Inactive in game beacuse as my Exams are getting up so bye in game freinds
        Wish you goodluck bro, and study hard! hope to see you soon

Comment

I hope you get good grades and get passed away.. Jk

Wish you luck mate!

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Bye,
            Good luck for your exams.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntMan View Post
              I leave game for sometime due to heartbreak in game. Not know how much long maybe much long . But sometimes i active in irc ................

Bye bye everyone . Never belive in love
              Oh my brother, avoid taking these things so seriously so like this will you will not breath because some people hate you? come on play the game and have fun which matters she will not eat you she just don't have intrest in you and accept it like a man and find somebody else simple and clear which i truly believe things should be so play the game and have fun missing you.

Comment

• GoodLuck

Comment

• I'm leaveing gamerx, i don't know how much maybe a month. I enjoyd, playing with all of you thanks on great time..
                  special thanks to >: Paige HeartBeat really nice funny guys..
                  Best freinds: Ingus, Yoven, BenjoKiller... thanks for a great time guys i hope we will see each other again.
                  sigpicLet's Play!

Comment

• Originally posted by PlayBoy$$ View Post
                    I'm leaveing gamerx, i don't know how much maybe a month. I enjoyd, playing with all of you thanks on great time..
                    Best freinds: Ingus, Yoven, BenjoKiller... thanks for a great time guys i hope we will see each other again.
                    My friend hope to see you soon enjoy your stay there and don't stare too much girls :P lol nice cover xD joke good luck.

Comment

• Oh.. I gonna miss you .. Anyway lead success in your life.. Best of luck!

Comment

• Hello GamerX, i got some real life issues so im inactive bye see ya later guys.
                        Strangers can become best friends just as quickly as best friends can become strangers.

Comment

• Bye bye.. Hope you back soon.

Comment

• Bye Bye Luigi Hope to see You Soon
                            [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                            [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

• Originally posted by PlayBoy$$ View Post
                              I'm leaveing gamerx, i don't know how much maybe a month. I enjoyd, playing with all of you thanks on great time..
                              Ah damn, :/ Take care bro! hope to see you soon in-game

Comment

• Hai , wanted to say that i'm going on inactivity for about 4-5 months due to studies. Anyone who want to keep in touch with me it would be nice to sometimes talk to you on www.facebook.com/samdoua / www.instagram.com/samdoua you can add me and i'll accept everyone i don't have any problem with sharing my fb or insta account so feel free to add me if you want ! I will be visiting the forum each day if it would be possible, see you soon guys, good luck!

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X