This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cryless View Post
    Hai , wanted to say that i'm going on inactivity for about 4-5 months due to studies. Anyone who want to keep in touch with me it would be nice to sometimes talk to you on www.facebook.com/samdoua / www.instagram.com/samdoua you can add me and i'll accept everyone i don't have any problem with sharing my fb or insta account so feel free to add me if you want ! I will be visiting the forum each day if it would be possible, see you soon guys, good luck!
    Bye,
    Good luck with your studies.

I'll miss you

Comment

Hai , wanted to say that i'm going on inactivity for about 4-5 months due to studies. Anyone who want to keep in touch with me it would be nice to sometimes talk to you on www.facebook.com/samdoua / www.instagram.com/samdoua you can add me and i'll accept everyone i don't have any problem with sharing my fb or insta account so feel free to add me if you want ! I will be visiting the forum each day if it would be possible, see you soon guys, good luck!
      Good Luck Study Well Hope to see You soon
      [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
      [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

• I'll be inactive (Calamity)

Recently my PC broker again and I can't but the parts of it . I really miss gamerx but really soon I'll be back .
        #regards to my all friend's and my clanmates
        Hope you understand me :V I'm using mobile to post this thread

Comment

Goodluck with your studies!

Comment

• Back from Inactivity...

Comment

• Originally posted by Terminator View Post
              Back from Inactivity...
              Welcome back Terminator

Comment

• Inactivity for 1-2 months or less.
                Bye, GamerX thanks for such a wonderful time with me in game .
                I will be active on forums and IRC but not in Game Because of the Final Exams.
                Vote me Good Luck for Exams and I hope i Will get my 7th scholar batch + a Blue Tie and coat.
                and i think this year i will be Animation Leader of the school.
                Again BYE. all the friends in the game Krrish[M4] , [ATM]PANZEHIR Etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terminator View Post
                  Back from Inactivity...
                  Welcome back!

Originally posted by LoG View Post
                  Inactivity for 1-2 months or less.
                  Vote me Good Luck for Exams and I hope i Will get my 7th scholar batch + a Blue Tie and coat.
                  Goodluck with your exam bro

Comment

• Originally posted by LoG View Post
                    Inactivity for 1-2 months or less.
                    Bye bro.. I gonna miss you .. Anyway perform exam well and get full marks..

Comment

• Inactivity for 3 Weeks or less.
                      I will be active on forums and IRC but not in game because of the exams ...
                      Bye GamerX , I'll miss you all

Comment

• OH Bro !!!! Alllll theeee besttttttttt!!! Score full marks for me ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Krrish View Post
                          OH Bro !!!! Alllll theeee besttttttttt!!! Score full marks for me ..
                          Thanks Brooooo <3 :") i will back soon !! don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Eater View Post
                            Inactivity for 3 Weeks or less.
                            Really? You cant join game? I'm sad to hear this news, Good luck with your exams. You will come back right? We always miss you bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Eater View Post
                              Inactivity for 3 Weeks or less.
                              Oh man.. Goodluck with your exams and Hope to see you soon in-game

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazyy Mannn View Post
                                Really? You cant join game? I'm sad to hear this news, Good luck with your exams. You will come back right? We always miss you bro
                                Thank you so much Bro <3 i miss you all :'') don't care i will back after my last exam .. im very happy to see you as TP in game ! Complete your way to becoming an admin good luck ..

Originally posted by .Paige. View Post
                                Oh man.. Goodluck with your exams and Hope to see you soon in-game
                                PAIGYYY *o* Don't care i will be present everyday on IRC TY ...
                                Last edited by Robo; 24-01-17, 03:11 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X