This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
    Hi guys i am going to say something that may hurt some people and make them sad i guess :c anyway as most of you know that i was playing here since a long time, well not a very long time but first time i came to this server was in 2011 and i played here i guess for like 2 days i was so noob at that time and i didn't know how to play or anything so i stopped playing samp for 2 years and joined back last year and guess what i found gamerx (the server i was looking for from a long time becquse i forgot the name ) anyway when i found it i felt so happy and started to play everyday and i met some good people here also i was a rule breaker and cheater ...... and i got banned lots of times for cheating xD but after 3 months i got bored from everything and started to help people out and respecting the rules and i posted 4 apps 3 got denied and got accepted in the fourth one and then i became trusted player in december of 2014 as far as i remember and since that time and i am helping new people and having fun with friends old ones and new ones

and this is the end i will miss you guys sorry if i have desappointed anyone but i have real life to cary about hope that admins won't delete my forum account so i can check what is going on . if u want to ask me anything send me a forum message or contact me on faceboo www.facebook.com/solaimane.jiraoui.50
    gooooooooooooood bye gamerx <3

DUDE REALLY?
    *StarBoy*

Comment

• Originally posted by _SaxBoy View Post
      DUDE REALLY?
      Breh -_- he's already gone xD
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• I'll be inactive for an indetermined time until the end of the year and the start of 2016.

Potato and Twitch take care of our clan please.

I'm sorry Marisa.

Gz for you (you know who you are), you did it

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwest View Post
          I'll be inactive for an indetermined time until the end of the year and the start of 2016.

Potato and Twitch take care of our clan please.

I'm sorry Marisa.

Gz for you (you know who you are), you did it
          Northwest....... Farewell :*(

PS:Please back,north.....
          Last edited by MarisaKirisame; 27-12-15, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• We gonna miss u man... :'c and we will take care of our clan!!! WE WILL WAIT YOU ALWAAAYS !!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwest
              I'll be inactive for an indetermined time until the end of the year and the start of 2016.
              Will miss ya, Northwest.

Originally posted by Twitch
              WE WILL WAIT YOU ALWAAAYS !!!!!!!
              Lol, he's just inactive for few days, he'll come back soon.
              Last edited by Nancy; 29-07-17, 12:13 PM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

• Originally posted by Nancy View Post

Lol, he's just inactive for few days, he'll come back soon, huehue.≧▽≦/~
                Dont be so sure

Comment

• You'll be missed Matheus, try to come back as soon as you can, Good bye :c

Comment

• I am not gonna dissapoint the behavior of the clan. Bye bye northwest... Cya in 2016

Comment

• Inactive due to exam
                      Its final year of school board exam 12th thanks
                      Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss View Post
                        Inactive due to exam
                        Its final year of school board exam 12th thanks
                        Good luck to you man! Don't know you but still hope to see you back!
                        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• hello all i will be inactive from now untill 11-1 because i have lots of exams see you later guys 😊

Black Heart

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostmeDo View Post
                            hello all i will be inactive from now untill 11-1 because i have lots of exams see you later guys 😊
                            LOOOL my exams will be till 11/1/2016 We will be back at the same time. I wish we have good luck
                            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

• Something serious has just happened.
                              I'm going to be inactive from 30th December until the 14th of January.

Comment

• bye grimvirus
                                smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X