This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jayr View Post
    HI guys, I wanted to say to you that i'll be inactive for 2-3 weeks cause of my classes/summer class i think cause it's what they said Summer Class. Anyways i also wanted to say that Good Luck to you all and also my clan [M4] and all of the clans, Bye. I'll Be Missing You Guys
    Bye Bye Good Luck with ur Summer Classes we'll miss u too

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

• I can also be active on IRC or GamerX Forums. It starts tomorrow so i can play GamerX.

Comment

• Leaving for a few months - I'll be on IRC and Forum sometimes...
        Last edited by Campionull; 11-05-15, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Campionull View Post
          Leaving for a few months... I'll be on IRC and Forum sometimes...
          salut!

Comment

• Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
            hi guys just want to tell ya that i'll be inactive for month or more during to some exams and i have to work hard to pass it i'll miss ya all good bye i will be active in forum sometimes
            Good Luck with your Exams. You can make it.
            Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

• Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
              hi guys just want to tell ya that i'll be inactive for month or more during to some exams and i have to work hard to pass it i'll miss ya all good bye i will be active in forum sometimes
              Ok Bye Bye sool and good luck with ur exams.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
              ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
              ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
              [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

• Finals are about to start so I probably won't be active ingame for next 5 weeks.
                BEST SONG EVER:

Comment

• sorry guys I'll be inactive due to we are going to another city so I'll inactive for 2/3 months I'll inactive from 20/05/2015.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                  ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                  ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

Comment

• Deleted
                    Last edited by MultiNick; 21-06-15, 11:25 AM. Reason: Deleted.

Comment

• Well I am gonna be away for the whole summer, I mean I will have wifi and stuff but this is probably gonna be my last summer on the beach and I rather enjoy it. I will kinda stay active in Clash of Clans thanks to mobile technology but a lot less than before. I am gonna be busy after I return from sea so this might be even a goodbye. Thanks for all memories here and who knows you might just see me again some day.

Ps:I am gonna stay/check on forum too.
                      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

• Inactive

Well guys i am also going to inactive for a month cause of summer holidays, I am going to Village to meet with my relations(Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, and also other) and also for full of fun(masti). But maybe sometimes i am active on Forum or IRC but not ingame. I miss all of you guys

हेलो भाइयो सबको पता हैं गर्मी की छुट्टियाँ पड गयी हैं, इसलिए में गांव जा रहा हूँ घूमने को लेकिन में Forum or IRC पे एक्टिव ज़रूर रहूँगा I
                        PeaceofIndia
                        भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Comment

• Good luck your summer holidays

Comment

• Originally posted by PeaceofIndia View Post
                            Well guys i am also going to inactive for a month cause of summer holidays, I am going to Village to meet with my relations(Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, and also other) and also for full of fun(masti). But maybe sometimes i am active on Forum or IRC but not ingame. I miss all of you guys
                            bhai kyu jhut bolra h, bachpan m teri shadi kradi thi ram pyari se ussi se milne jara h :P

Comment

• badhiya hai bhai ab ye ram pyari bhi bich mein aa gayi
                              PeaceofIndia
                              भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Comment

• Originally posted by PeaceofIndia View Post
                                Good luck your summer holidays

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X