Objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Objects

While creating a map for events I've had problems with /npo, /dpo and /gpo aswell, so I thought of an idea..

Why not add a /dnpo command which will delete the nearest player object.

And a /gnpo command which will teleport you to the nearest player object to go to your created when you die or saved objects when you load them.

Yes this is really needed, it makes building POBs easier and its a pain in the ass with npo that it detects wrong object sometimes.
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

You have /udpo dont forget that.

that way you can always get ur objects if u mistakenly stood in the wrong place

Comment

/dnpo command would work the same way as /npo. This is a problem especially with big objects as they have one "point" where it got detected by /npo. So if you see an object as it is the closest on your screen, the system will still detect the object which has it's "point" the closest.

Comment

Yes, its meant to directly delete the nearest object at once instead of typing 2 commands to preform this

Comment

do /so2 hover over object and then /dpo. same thing
            and trust me, it wouldnt be that useful.
            I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

About /dnpo : As rinu said , some players don't know about the /selectobject2 or /so2 command this helps u to see the object you want to and u can also edit it just my a click no need to /epo id etc etc its a really helpful command..
              About /gnpo : its simple dude , /npo and /gpo id thats all its not a "really big" deal to write these two commands

I don't think these 2 commands are need -1 sorry.

Comment

Dude.. /so2 and /dpo are still 2 commands, I only use /so2 to not type /npo and /epo

/so2 and /dpo are 2 commands

/npo and /dpo are 2 commands

/dnpo is a single command, and all u gotta do is go ontop of the object, if /dnpo didnt work in that particular situation, then dont use it.

In my part, i think /dnpo will save alot of my time in making pobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarky View Post
                  Dude.. /so2 and /dpo are still 2 commands, I only use /so2 to not type /npo and /epo

/so2 and /dpo are 2 commands

/npo and /dpo are 2 commands

/dnpo is a single command, and all u gotta do is go ontop of the object, if /dnpo didnt work in that particular situation, then dont use it.

In my part, i think /dnpo will save alot of my time in making pobs.
                  You don't get what I mean , If you want to delete a picture which is placed right on the a wall or a fence u go near to the object and type /dnpo it would delete the fence not the picture (I have tried this, /npo gives me the ID of the fence not the picture) /dnpo would delete the fence and still you would lose the time to get the picture's id by typing /so2 and /dpo id so its all good , making a /dnpo cuz you are lazy to type the small 2 commands , I don't think this a really "good" reason.. and I voted already

Comment

It would still help me alot, and that makes me think of something even better.

A /dpo and /so2 command should do alot better but would be hard to do.

Comment

Deleting one nearest object with 2 short commands isn't a pain, it's just you lazy.

Also if this command is made, it would just fail many times because you wont get which object you will try to delete.
                      I always use /npo and /dpo to delete it, and if the /npo was failed to pick the object i wanted to delete, i used /so2 and hover to the object and see at the label which show the id then /dpo it.

So, actually /so2 + /dpo is still better than this /DNPO (/npo + /dpo)
                      Even if you go to the top of the object you wont always delete the object below you, it will search for any nearest from X, Y, Z offsets. Also not all objects have the same "center point", if you create a weapon object like M4, it's center point is placed in its back so it can rotate so well when made as pickup, so what i mean is the center point of some object is the center area of the solid object. Using /so2 allows you to select object on its object area when the solid side of the object is hovered.

Don't tell me that "You have to /udpo again" after fail, this is pointless to have /dnpo as soon you have to type 2 commands in final.

So -1 for this.

Better suggest a command like delete all player objects in radius.
                      Last edited by Robo; 03-08-14, 03:29 AM.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X