today i see there is same /cpo id of two different objects
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AntMan View Post
      today i see there is same /cpo id of two different objects
      3447, 3460
      KVIrc User

Comment

please if i create object by 3ds Max just i give u file and u add in script of the server or how to add this !

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          please if i create object by 3ds Max just i give u file and u add in script of the server or how to add this !
          It's not part of script, these objects are client files not the server, the player need to download and install/modify the object file to see it in their game.
          KVIrc User

Comment

ok Mr Robo but i can add to server object all player see the object and use it ! if i add in client files just me can see it !

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              ok Mr Robo but i can add to server object all player see the object and use it ! if i add in client files just me can see it !
              No no no, there is no such "server object" in sa-mp, SA-MP server does not let you to download object files to your client. You will have to download it manually like how you how install it for yourself, example is GamerX Custom IMG File, you need to download it manually before you can see it in the game. SA:MP server does not store the object model file, the script is just storing the data of model id positions telling the client to load it from their game files...
              KVIrc User

Comment

ok i understand Sir Robo ty a lot

Comment

I don't if it is here where I should complain but the objects 9100 and 9101 (top of pyramid in /pirate) are invalid ingame, so I ask for allowing we to use this as the object exists

Comment

• Robo
                    Robo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    In bug report, it's true that not all valid objects are marked valid here, the gamemode is missing some ids...

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X