Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Millie/Lilou the 0.3c object pictures below have been re-added to the post at the start of this thread.

0.3c Objects

Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks Matite

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
        If anyone can update the list ( for ex: The Custom IMG Images ) please do it.
        done now look here http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ects-and-Skins

Comment

When I saw 19172 I flipped out, then I realized it was a painting. xD

Also you guys are great, such work to take all those. I'm really impressed, thanks!

Comment

Atleast i tried with Matite to get some pictures back ( A week ago i think ), but i was only able to find 1 picture back and that was not enough. Anyways thanks to matite for fix.

@Matite if possible, download all the pictures to the server hard drive and host it from there. As you told me *so we won't lose those pics again.

Comment

it's seem i forgot 1 object,thx to Bibo_lilo to told me it

Comment

0.3C object 18860 and 18861 are no longer working in the newer versions of samp

Comment

Niceee!

Nice Objects

Comment

I need The ID of weapons

Comment

You can use /lho weapon name

eg : /lho deagle , and check the main chat to know your holding object id.
                      edgy scout main

Comment

Just posting to say I have updated the very first post in this thread with the new 0.3.7 RC2 and RC3 pictures created by Lilou.

Comment

We added 0.3.7 RC4 pictures

Comment

Hi! I'm new to this forum; but I'd like to have the ID of the cinema screen.

This object, to be clearer:

Comment

Forgive my ignorance, but anyone knows where i can find the mountain objects that were added when 0.3c came out? Similar to the volcano objects.

Comment

Originally posted by Xtreemo View Post
                                Hi! I'm new to this forum; but I'd like to have the ID of the cinema screen.
                                They're not cinema screen, they're not normal object. If you're looking for object that screen the game zone, it's not possible yet in SA-MP (they're called CULL mirror zone, a special object).

Originally posted by [AC]Mike_seven View Post
                                Forgive my ignorance, but anyone knows where i can find the mountain objects that were added when 0.3c came out? Similar to the volcano objects.
                                18752 - volcano
                                KVIrc User

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X