[Suggest your's]Tuning Parts as ingame objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggest your's]Tuning Parts as ingame objects

Would you like to have some car tuning parts available as game objects (could be used as /lho or /lhos set's also) ? If yes share your ideas here !

* You can post full vehicle modifications (eg. Toyota Supra Drift Style etc.) - Just mark what element would you like to have.
    * Posted vehicle modifications have to be in GTA 3, VC or SA format. (Converted vehicles from Other Games/GTA IV/etc to San Andreas are fine too).
    * You may choice only 1 element !
    * Only the best suggested parts will be add

Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
    * You may choice only 1 element !
    I suggested a few because I've suggested this a long time ago and I was told it wasn't possible. Now that I see this thread, it has made me really excited. These are my top 5 favourite things and if I really had to choose only 1, I would pick 1188.

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
      I suggested a few because I've suggested this a long time ago and I was told it wasn't possible. Now that I see this thread, it has made me really excited. These are my top 5 favourite things and if I really had to choose only 1, I would pick 1188.

about 1013, try using 19280 as a replacement. and about the spoiler and the big front bumper, what color would they be, cause if they are black they wouldnt really fin on a green or white car.

i suggest 1139 http://prntscr.com/4chbjq
      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
        I've suggested this a long time ago and I was told it wasn't possible.
        It where always possible but most of tuning elements don't have textures (.txd file also), thats why elements have same color paint as the vehicle. And game objects without textures are not needed since they look terrible. Thats one thing. Second thing: "unlocking" them as normal game object where really dangerous since most of the models are imperfect (you could walk through them and get instant crash or crashing while creating/spawning it). Third thing: tuning elements, body elements and clothes (found in player.img) got own miniscripts which work with original model = bugs may happen. Thats why such game models are blocked to prevent problems in multi player mode
        Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X