Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forum search engine working as intended...

Here are some that I've done yesterday

A house
    /lpos gearshouse
    Nearest teles: /left /greek

/lho guncarrier OR /guncarrier1 (bigger)

/lho cargo2

/lho cargo1
    Last edited by Gears; 14-07-14, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I've done this about a year ago
      /lpos medicspawncage

Last edited by Gears; 16-07-14, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Aaand finally..
        /lpos NarrowHouseByGears
        Tele: /l 90 or spawn as a bar girl. (you can enter it from the spawn's side)

Comment

/lpos Tank1
          S̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶(̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶b̶i̶n̶s̶)̶̶f̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶
          EDIT: Somewhat fixed with invisible walls...
          Last edited by Gears; 20-09-14, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Is there a way to see all the LPOS sets made by you? I want to load some houses I made a few years ago and I don't remember the names.

Comment

You can search for it in here: http://gamerxserver.com/downloads/Pl...ctSetFiles.txt
              Try ctrl + F then type your object set name in it (if you remember its name or part of it).
              Last edited by VirusX; 17-12-14, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VirusX View Post
                You can search for it in here: http://gamerxserver.com/downloads/Pl...ctSetFiles.txt
                Try ctrl + F then type your object set name in it (if you remember its name or part of it).
                Thanks. Will try that.

Comment

Originally posted by toxicMDR View Post
                  Is there a way to see all the LPOS sets made by you? I want to load some houses I made a few years ago and I don't remember the names.
                  http://gamerxserver.com/downloads/Pl...ctSetFiles.txt
                  if that helps in any way

edit: what is this black magic? how did those 2 post appear in front?
                  Last edited by fatlob; 17-12-14, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatlob View Post
                    edit: what is this black magic? how did those 2 post appear in front?
                    Because the post you quoted is in previous page, and you just reply without checking the next page.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by VirusX View Post
                      They're not there. I guess the sets were reset since I made them. Is there a way to recover them if they are not loaded into the server?

Comment

There was a server crash (in 2011 if i remember correctly) and some data was lost, including pobs. I've requested my maps to be recovered loads of times but nothing happend . I guess we are in the same boat now.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

damn nice man.

Comment

Just a building i'm making at the moment, so it's not finished yet. Interior has to be added and Exterior ( on the roof also )
                            /lpos daantp14

Windows were you can sniper other players ( I had to remake this place to many times as i failed everytime )

Still empty space that has to be filled up. Contact me ingame if you have any idea's

The entry to the roof

Comment

Tropical Island v2
                              A land module added with tropical vegetation; off from Santa Maria Beach. Mapped on January 19th, 2015

Comment

A nightclub I created yesterday at /gvb. /lpos ClubTR

A Jurassic Park I made today at the dry lake near Fort Carson. /lpos JPOG

YouTube

/lpos earthquaked ll ClubTR ll JPOG

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X