Holding object slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding object slots

Since the 0.3e edit function, the normal /mho format is only used when we want to set up something very precisely.
    Right now it's like this:

When no slot number is entered the object is placed on slot number 0. My suggestion is that when no holding slot is entered, the object will be automatically placed on the first free slot, like this:
    Slot 0,1 taken, object will be put on 2 or Slot 0,2 taken, object will be put on 1. This could save some time and players who are new to this "profession" wouldn't get frustrated.
    Last edited by Gears; 29-08-14, 12:55 AM.

Yes, thought of complaining about this aswell, thank you for doing it gears.

Also, What I did was,

/mho object id then /dupho 0 1, then i create another one.

It's a long process anyways so, having it automatically setting the slot saves alot of time.
    Last edited by Zarky; 29-08-14, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Idk about you guys but the size of the object changes for me when I use /duho. But back to topic, sound like a useful idea.

Comment

This is probably good idea, since there is /eho, modifying object with /mho isn't really needed (it's for those who can do it), also the slot is placed in the last parameter so i don't think there will be a problem. Just for those who usually modify the holding object data with /mho will need to fill the slot id. But it will be confusing them if they don't specify it, it will make duplicated object instead. However this can be prevented by sending them a message to edit, use /eho or specify slot in /mho (or like other command "Slot is not specified, using next free slot..").
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X