Do you have any question? Post it here.
              what's 2 plus 2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by fernando View Post
                what's 2 plus 2 ?
                Do you have a brain? ferroo

Comment

Originally posted by Maraz
                  Fackin guys! Who did this? who is he? remove my name on list I didn't leave M4! Who did says this?

I will find that guy! :@

Why you didn't ask it to me!

Now SO ANGRY! WHO SAYS THİS LİE!

if that so easy to leave ? Didn't ask Didn't listen OH REALLY GOOD!

I asked you anyone member to remove his name on list "You said : First i have to talk with Member, I can't remove him from the list now." MSG By Bengi!
                  Hola Amigo... first I would ask you to calm... maybe there was some kind of misunderstanding, they were asked about their app via whats position and several members confirmed it, I would like you to give us your number via pm

Comment

Kenneth Sir . previously we can make the race in Server by buildrace but now we can't make race create them so if we need the map i can creat by MTA and we have converter to SAMP if u have other way please tel Me and thanks Sir ^^ (buildrace this cmd just admins level4+ can use it )
                    Last edited by David; 10-11-16, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maraz
                      We are down like TITANIC

When is down the ship there one guy plays music (Orchestra)
                      Woooow Maraz But we Come Back the leader (M4) never dead sleep mybe but never Dead

Comment

i have a question, I am not interested in races and pursuits so can i apply without any races or pursuits won?
                        People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nela_Frementia View Post
                          i have a question, I am not interested in races and pursuits so can i apply without any races or pursuits won?
                          6. You must have at least 50 races won.
                          Many people got denied for not having enough races, and It's a requirement,
                          Or you can either talk to Co-leader or a Leader about it.

Comment

I just had an idea, why don't we make 2 Application formats? One for DM'ers and one for Racers since not everyone could be interested on DMs or Races he can be a racer and not a dm'er and the opposite. I think we should do 2 apps types for Racers & DMers and update/increase the requirements to pickup the good Racers/DMers.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryless View Post
                              I just had an idea, why don't we make 2 Application formats? One for DM'ers and one for Racers since not everyone could be interested on DMs or Races he can be a racer and not a dm'er and the opposite. I think we should do 2 apps types for Racers & DMers and update/increase the requirements to pickup the good Racers/DMers.
                              It would be nice on the one hand, but I think it does not need a change, I think it is necessary to know everything a bit, as much as in races as in duels etc...

Just have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Cryless View Post
                                Now i understood it clear! Its good idea! So we can have duelers as well as racers so i am thinking we can add this.. Some guys prefer duel and some guys prefer races its really useful for them +1.
                                Last edited by Krrish; 13-01-17, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                                Type: Public
                                Topics: 329
                                Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X