Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As these flags icons idea was originally taken from Admin List topic, then i will explain.

The flag icons source from a website that sells flag, so you don't need to re-upload it to tinypic.

So you can link the image using this:
    * [IMG]http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/misc/wmx.gif[/IMG] Kenneth[M4]
    This will give:
    * Kenneth[M4]

Now how about another countries? Well i don't know where is the page that lists it, but you can change the country code on the URL to show different country.
    Code:
    [noparse][IMG]http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/misc/w[/noparse][B]mx[/B][noparse].gif[/IMG][/noparse]
    On the link, you can see the country code (bolded) is MX which is Mexico. Therefore, if you want US flag for example then just replace "mx" with "us".
    Code:
    [noparse][IMG]http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/misc/w[/noparse][B]us[/B][noparse].gif[/IMG][/noparse]
    and so it will give this:

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_316..._code_elements for the list of ISO 3166-1 Alpha 2 Country Codes.

EDIT: For people that curious on how i did the BB code without it getting transformed to image, please see this. This will make you easier so you don't have to explain to them like: "replace this with this" or using an image which the text cannot be copied.
    Last edited by Robo; 20-05-15, 08:00 AM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
      EDIT: ye >>robo +1 i tried pak but it didn't worked so i through maybe different links for different countries so i uploaded on tinypic.
      As i mentioned before, you can see the list for country codes of ISO 3166-1 Alpha 2, it means only 2 letters. so if you want Pakistan flag it should be PK not PAK...

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_316..._code_elements for the list of ISO 3166-1 Alpha 2 Country Codes.
      [IMG]http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/misc/wpk.gif[/IMG]
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow802
        Ty
        Originally posted by PrOGaMeR™
        DUH!
        did you guys ever try to read the heading of this thread ? well um sure you didn't because the heading says QUESTIONS AND ANSWER and that simply tells that you can ask questions about [M4] clan, the heading didn't said that post your country flag here so this is not the correct section to post your country flag and if you just want to say thanks to robo then just click on the thanks button below robo's post its not necessary to post a reply to say thanks just hit thanks button below robo's post. and if you want to add your country's flag just for viewing how it looks then you can edit your any post and add that flag pic in your post then click save and you can see how your flag looks like in post so its not necessary to post to see how pic looks like.

so please read the topic then post ask questions on [M4] clan don't post your country flag here.

Comment

Your Complaint has been checked, thank you.

Edited By: Kenneth
          Last edited by Kenneth; 24-06-15, 09:18 PM.

Comment

thanks for ur complaint Mason, but, this isn't the place to post this, u can send a PM to some of our leaders/Owners.

Comment

No problem

Comment

I've got a question!
                How can i make a picture like this:

and this:

Comment

actually you can also make picture like this from photoshop
                  Last edited by Roller; 09-07-15, 05:20 AM.

Comment

I Don't Have PhotoShop, but thanks anyway

Comment

I got questions.Can i be accepted in clan with 9 years?
                      smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

Can i be accepted with 9 years?
                        smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

what?
                          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Should we make a M4 duel event? For M4 members only to show which M4 member is the best. RW & WW.

It's just a question, I want to see how many M4 members would join it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
                              Should we make a M4 duel event? For M4 members only to show which M4 member is the best. RW & WW.

I've like to join M4 duel event it will be fun and I think many players agree to this.Hope so but its a damn cool idea

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post

I like the idea. There's just one problem, half of the members of the clan are inactive.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                                Type: Public
                                Topics: 329
                                Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X