This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Churre View Post
    All Skin IDs pictures does not longer exists... (I don't know If it only happens to me, but I reloaded the page and I could not see the pictures) (Here's the post)

That thread is obselete, the old static page still working:
    http://gamerxserver.com/skins.php

We will soon try to make a new one in Help articles as all of the admins can keep it updated there.
    KVIrc User

Comment

• Bug information: It's a bug that just happens in Eduardo's post in "Post a Picture of yourself".. The problem is "Text Required", but I writed alread... When did you found this bug: Time ago.. and still happening What did you do to find this bug: I tried to comment on Eduardo's Post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Churre View Post
        Bug information: It's a bug that just happens in Eduardo's post in "Post a Picture of yourself".. The problem is "Text Required", but I writed alread... When did you found this bug: Time ago.. and still happening What did you do to find this bug: I tried to comment on Eduardo's Post.
        You can't use accent characters on comment due to bug, see Pride's report above
        http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...679#post188679

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

Apparently your accent character (línea) was the problem. No, it is not because mobile since both mobile and PC gives the same input (doesn't work with PC too). The ajax script tries to encode àèìòù when the php page tries to strip (delete/escaping for security) the html entities with a different character encoding set, which wouldn't work properly on encoded accent characters and then caused the whole text to be stripped (erased). This is vBulletin bug. However this apply only to comment text box, you may post without them and then click "Edit" on your comment with the accent character as the post CK Editor does not uses ajax form.

EDIT: This has been fixed in the next vBulletin version.
        KVIrc User

Comment

• The "Player Stats" in homepage is not working. It doesn't show any nick's stats, it always says that the name "was not found in database". Kakashi I think reported this but as it seems to be still not fixed, I'm reporting again.

Comment

• Robo
            Robo commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea, i'm still looking for a way to make a secure and public stats page. You can still use the "Detailed Player Stats" page anyway (if you are logged in). Sorry for very long delay.

• Robo
            Robo commented
            Editing a comment
            It's done, i will improve the looking later.

• Bug information:IRC muted When did you found this bug:From i had made my irc account What did you do to find this bug:When ever i open my irc account i identify add and everything etc but when type something with command like [!say Hello] it says your muted why i don't think any has muted me Help please Thanks

Comment

• Robo
            Robo commented
            Editing a comment
            Try again, make sure you successfully identified (/ns identify)

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X