No announcement yet.

International forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, it's just IMPOSSIBLE that every single indian teenager can understand/speak english, IMPOSSIBLE!

Also just to give you an example, I know an indian player who is 40+ years old. His english is really bad, incomprehensible. And add many other indians who I met before in GamerX that can't speak english at all. Also add the future ones that there will be ('cause there will be for sure).

So, my main point is: TALK FOR YOURSELF. You're the one who doesn't want the international forum, you're the one who already speaks english.

I don't think it's a good thing to make decisions for others, based on your own opinion... If you don't want the international forum, just say you (garib, not the whole indians) don't want it. But saying it is not necessary for whole indians just because you think that... that's really wrong as I'm sure there are, and there will be indians who will find the international forum very useful due to their poor english.

This is my last attempt to make you understand it. If you still don't get it, that's a shame...

Have a good day.
    Last edited by LorSimon; 23-01-15, 04:47 AM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Yes, forum board for Hindi should be added, I see there are a large number of people from India/Pakistan who regularly play in GamerX and English language creates problems for many of them.
      Last edited by Rutherford; 23-01-15, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
        That's an excellent suggestion but right now we're only adding admins as mods and I'm pretty sure we don't have any active Turkish admins right now, unfortunately. I'll keep it in mind though, and maybe I'll make some exceptions, but for now, I'm only gonna add admins as mods.
        Have any update about this ?

Comment

There are no turkish Admins at the moment.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...evels-and-List
          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

I also miss a Dutch section of the forum

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
              I also miss a Dutch section of the forum
              I don't believe it's really necessary with a Dutch section in the international board. Mostly because 90% of the Netherlands knows how to communicate in English, which pretty much makes a Dutch section unnecessary. The only reason would be discussions in Dutch with your fellow countrymen alt. people speaking Dutch, fine. But if you look at the other language boards, barely or no one is discussing anything there, which also makes a Dutch board inessential. Also, as far as I know there is no Dutch speaking Admin able to moderate a such board anyways.

Comment

Hello, it would be cool if there was Balkanian section (Balkan = Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian)
                As I know your Admin level 4 is Adriana and she's from Balkan, she could moderate it, or you can give me if there's no one only if you trust me. Thank you!

Comment

I play quite often when a lot of Vietnamese are online. It's a huge portion of the server at night (well, night for me). Us TPs are, as you know, bugged for cd123 and other tasks pretty regularly. I tried helping someone out last night, and was only able to get the meaning of his request because he spoke quite literally in server commands, which I then echoed. It... sort of worked, but we really didn't communicate.

Considering the size of the Vietnamese player base, I would suggest electing someone even they're not an Admin yet. Yes, a bad representative can be worse than no representative at all, but waiting for the magical chosen one to appear in our lap isn't the right way to go about. We gotta be all Morpheus on this. Go out and find the one.

If you want, I can try and sus-out some English speakers, and maybe strike up some friendships. I can be really quite charming. Maybe we can cultivate an admin or two that way? Even if we don't, it's still a good idea to reach across that divide and make connections.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X