X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
    Another small update:

The player who last shot the other player using /kill in order to avoid death still gets the kill. Therefore this rule is useless has been removed again.

Thanks to Jumper for reminding me.

Not really, yesterday i was fighting with some guy, he used /kill and i didnt got the kill. I dont know why, maybe a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by Luis38 View Post
      Not really, yesterday i was fighting with some guy, he used /kill and i didnt got the kill. I dont know why, maybe a bug?
      We just tested it ingame, and it worked. I'll look into this again.

Comment

Just another question:

(New) 3.13 Do not use /sprint in events.
        This includes hidden pickup searching?

Comment

Just another question:

This includes hidden pickup searching?
          Yes. Edited the rules again for clarification.

Comment

About the /kill thing , if you were damaged and typed /k in less than about 5 seconds , the player who made the damage gets the score , but if after that while , if you /k , you will get 1 more death , and the "killer" gets nothing.
            edgy scout main

Comment

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your effort, but I've got some points to correct.

Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
              The player who last shot the other player using /kill in order to avoid death still gets the kill. Therefore this rule is useless has been removed again.
              The rule wasn't supposed to be removed as the kill is counted by the last one who shots/kills you. For instance, if I was fighting with someone else who had already lower my health to 1 hp and then I jump from a little higher surface in order to suicide or avoid the kill, therefore the death will be counted as suicide rather than a kill by the latter person I had fought with.

There must be a period which you'll be counted as the killer if he dies within, otherwise he should have jumped from somewhere in order to avoid your kill.

Originally posted by elixir View Post
              About the /kill thing , if you were damaged and typed /k in less than about 5 seconds , the player who made the damage gets the score , but if after that while , if you /k , you will get 1 more death , and the "killer" gets nothing.
              Totally right, but the period is much longer.
              Last edited by Multihunter; 17-02-15, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Yeah, there are some cases when you do /k and it doesn't give the kill to the other person, or as multihunted said, in some other cases it is unfair 'cause it gives the kill to the last person who shoots. So, if I'm fighting with someone and I leave him with less than half health and then another player shots at that person one time and the target does /k, that last person who shoots will get the kill instead of me. When I was the one who took the most of his health and I still would have had a chance to kill him if he wouldn't have done /k. That would be really unfair. And that's why I actually suggested it.

I think the rule should remain and also add on that rule the other thing that I originally suggested that was "not to evade kill by jumping from high heights to suicide while fighting" as it is quite abused in some events (and it's one of the most annoying and gay things to do).
                I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
                  I think the rule should remain and also add on that rule the other thing that I originally suggested that was "not to evade kill by jumping from high heights to suicide while fighting" as it is quite abused in some events (and it's one of the most annoying and gay things to do).
                  That's true, also, there is who evaids death in Events like LMS Event using /Leave cmd.

Comment

Originally posted by BURT0NS View Post
                    That's true, also, there is who evaids death in Events like LMS Event using /Leave cmd.
                    Oh lord, I have seen A LOT of this, aswell as camping. This rule should definitely be added.

And about the /cn, you shouldn't be able to change your name whenever you want, it's not like we are in IRC chilling out changing nicks.

Comment

Originally posted by sngc View Post
                      TP's should have that rule too.. in the past days/weeks I saw a lot of them abusing /cn.
                      Thats true too. Everyone should have that Rule....
                      sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=lorsimon;23421]Yeah, there are some cases when you do /k and it doesn't give the kill to the other person, or as multihunted said, in some other cases it is unfair 'cause it gives the kill to the last person who shoots. So, if I'm fighting with someone and I leave him with less than half health and then another player shots at that person one time and the target does /k, that last person who shoots will get the kill instead of me. When I was the one who took the most of his health and I still would have had a chance to kill him if he wouldn't have done /k. That would be really unfair. And that's why I actually suggested it.

The /k command should be removed , when players are fighting with more that one opponents they use /k or tele in fight.... not fair..
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I understand that it sucks when someone evades the death by using /leave in events but I think a rule for it, is not needed as it is the same as evading death by /q. We shouldn't punish players for it, as they can do it only once and they are free to leave the event or the server whenever they want.

Also I think that rule wouldn't be practical. Why? just think on this. Let's say you're in event and someone evaded the kill by /leave. After that, you will report that person. What will the admin do then if the person already left the event and he is not able to do it again? (remember that admins can only punish what they see) Do we have to spec him 20 min untill the next event? That would be a totally waste of time just for a simple report.

Even though, I do recommend you to report that person. But just to let us know who is the person, so we won't bring him to the event again if he asks.
                          Last edited by LorSimon; 17-02-15, 02:30 AM.
                          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
                            long quote.
                            Well it's always the same people, as a tp I just report it on tp chat hoping that guy will get a warning so he stops doing it. I don't think reporting for such topic is needed, just a simple chat is ok.

Comment

I got an idea to avoid tele in fight / using /kill command during it. Its when you try to use one of those ccommands during a fight,an anannouncement will appear " you can't use those commands as you got shot in last 5 (or 3) seconds " .
                              Last edited by ElixiR; 17-02-15, 08:13 AM.
                              edgy scout main

Comment

Originally posted by elixir View Post
                                I got an idea to avoid tele in fight / using /kill command during it. Its when you try to use one of those ccommands during a fight,an anannouncement will appear " you can't use those commands as you got shot in last 5 (or 3) seconds " .
                                That would set up a timer for every player that just got shot and I don't think it's efficient to do that. The admins can always punish those who rulebreak.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X