No announcement yet.

In memory of Blooregurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloore, always happy and positive about everything, even besides what he had to go through... Rest in peace my sunshine!
    Thanks a lot for all those beautiful moments.

In your memory, here's your smiley ;
    D:

GamerX Granny

Comment

I knew him and he was a good person, we never forget him, Rest In Peace Blooregurd.

Comment

I was recruited by him in his old clan [NFS] - need for speed looong time ago. He was a very nice person,RIP Bloore !

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

Rest in Peace, still cant bellive...
          "Dude, this is gonna go so bad, man..."

Comment

Rest in peace, old friend. My deepest condolences to his family.
            Last edited by Bloodcell; 01-04-15, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Was expecting a joke due to April fool, tho just checked the date and felt sad.

One of the amazing guy in Gamerx. That's indeed a big loss for us, RIP.
              Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

I've just heard this news. I can't believe it, he was my best friend here in GX, especially back in 2010-2011. Rest in peace buddy, you will not be forgotten by me. You will always be in my heart, you have always been. I will always remember the time I spent talking with you and being in the GRX clan and AC clan. Again, rest in peace.

Comment

I remember him :/ Man it always sucks to see something like this happen and I feel so helpless because there was nothing any of us could have done. Rest in peace.

Comment

Well, I haven't seen him in-game but I can imagine how good he is. Human life is a very precious gift so I feel sad to hear that bad new.

Rest in peace, Blooregurd.

Comment

I remember when he first came on, Bloo, Lames, Darkabyss and myself hanged out building objects a lot back in the day. Have had great chats with him and he was one of the most respectful and friend guys you could ever meet.

Rest in peace buddy and deep condolences to his family and friends.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know him but i will really say to a person who plays GamerX R.I.P Blooregurd
                        We Will Never Forget You Forever
                        GamerX Server Loves You D:

Comment

I donot know him but I think that he would be a good person

R.I.P
                          i have nothing to do with it

Comment

Rest In Peace man
                            Just gettin to find this out
                            this Saddens me
                            We had Sometimes....Rest Up

Comment

I don't know who's Blooregurd, but i understood from what other players wrote that she/he's a good person and friendly.
                              Rest in peace Blooregurd, Brother.

Originally posted by X_MoDy
                              Lol Good Story -_-
                              Stay low, Go fast.
                              Kill first, Die last.
                              One shot, One kill
                              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I remember seeing him in 2010, I thought he quit since 2014 but i suddenly found out that he has died from that disease, he was a really good person.

R.I.P man, hope you're having a good time in heaven.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X