X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS Footage - Parody

Edited by Bloodcell:

The IS (or ISIS) is a very dangerous fanatical organization of people who use and abuse religious beliefs in order to justify their stupid, ignorant and cruel war.

We clearly DO NOT support the IS and we will not hesitate to ban people from our community who sympathise with the IS, as what they stand for is extremely inhumane.
    Last edited by Bloodcell; 29-03-15, 06:49 PM.

nice, but u gotta put in mind they aren't actual muslims

Comment

Originally posted by ScoutZ View Post
      nice, but u gotta put in mind they aren't actual muslims
      well this video is not showing anything related to muslims, it was just a recreation of that video.
      as he said no offense to anyone
      Last edited by garib_admi; 29-03-15, 04:42 PM.

Comment

It look better than i expected GJ

EDIT: But those weapons they drop - Shovel, Katana and Dildo even though they are in cage
        Last edited by XXL_cz; 29-03-15, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I decided to remove the video, and I would like to please you, Chronized, to remove the "[GamerX]" tag from your YouTube upload as well.

We - the GamerX community - do not want to be associated with a group of fanatics, who have so far killed a vast number of people and probably ruined even more lives with their wicked and inhuman actions.

Even if your video was planned as a parody, it probably will be appearing offensive to a lot of people.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X