X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX v4.4.3

We have released another update.

The property system now displays information in a textdraw instead of gametext:

Note: it says money every 2 minutes but it is actually the same as before... every minute you get paid. I will fix the text in the next update.

The banner displayed when you join the server has been updated (/motd):

The changes are as follows:
    GamerX v4.4.3 - restarted 11:30am 7th April 2015 (GMT+10)
    * Updated the /lsos level 4+ admin command to display the loaded streamed object set across two lines
    instead of one (when loading a file with a long name the text would not show on one line)
    * Updated the /psos level 4+ admin command to display the previewed streamed object set across two lines
    instead of one (when loading a file with a long name the text would not show on one line)
    * Updated the /lsos2 level 6+ admin command to display the loaded streamed object set across two lines
    * Added code to automatically kick any player that is killed by a killer ID above MAX_PLAYERS (death spoofing)
    * Added code to automatically kick any player that damages a player ID above MAX_PLAYERS (damage spoofing)
    * Added code to automatically kick any player that damages a player using an invalid weapon ID (damage spoofing)
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with the /gotohgitem level 4+ admin command
    * Rick: Updated the Hitsound code so it notifys the player only when the player get damaged
    * Rick: Updated the Siege and STP Event so players can't damage their team mate's cars anymore
    * Rick: Updated the A/D System (Siege & STP) to reward the player with most damage issued (instead of kills)
    * Rick: Added code to notify admins when a player use the /rev command to respawn in event
    * Rick: Added code to notify admins when a player joins the Event
    * Rick: Updated the colour used for the clan chat text
    * Rick: Updated the /eventrules (/er) command to display the new Event rules
    * Rick: Updated the /track (/tr) command to display in blue if the player has godmode enabled,
    autofix enabled or has player objects
    * Rick: Added the /setsiegeweapons level 5+ admin command to set the Siege Weapons
    * Rick: Edited the GamerX A/D System to not show the Gun Menu when an admin has previously saved the
    weapons for the current Siege Map
    * Rick: Updated the /gunmenu command to display an error message when weapons cannot be chosen
    * Rick: Updated the /siegebuildhelp level 5+ admin command to display the new /setsiegeweapons
    * Added code to the On Player Take Damage callback to prevent a runtime crash that occurred when the
    player damaged themself (eg from a fall)
    * Added code to prevent players using driveby as a passenger on the police motorbike and RC-Pot
    (players abuse the SA-MP bug of not being able to be damaged)
    * Updated the /addrotation level 8+ admin command to echo the usage to IRC
    * Fixed a minor problem with the /getslotvelocity (/getsv) Trusted Player and admin command: when
    the user entered 200 as the target slot it would say that 200 is too high
    * Fixed a minor problem with the /setslotvelocity (/setsv) level 4+ admin command: when the user
    entered 200 as the target slot it would say that 200 is too high
    * Added the /a69 and /a51 commands as alternatives to the /ga69 command (teleport to Army Airport/Base)
    * Updated the textdraw banner displayed when a player joins or when the /motd command is typed
    * Updated the property system:
    - A player text draw is now displayed instead of gametext when standing at the property icon
    (previously properties with long names and long owner names could cause a client lockup)
    - When selling a property you can wait one minute or sell another property or rejoin to allow the
    property to be purchased again (previously you could only sell another property or rejoin)
    * Added the /elixer command to teleport to Elixer's Warehouse in an interior
    * Removed the /dr teleport command (the clan no longer exists so it is now /elixer)
    * Updated the /properties (/props) command to support the new properties (/props 26)
    * Added the /nate command to teleport to Nate's House in Prickle Pine LV
    * Added the /abhay command to teleport to Abhay's Apartments in Downtown LS
    * Added code to the /duel command to prevent players currently in a race from inviting someone to a duel
    * Fixed many wording errors reported on the forum
    Please report any bugs here:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...17-Bug-Reports

See you ingame!

Last edited by Matite; 07-04-15, 03:11 AM. Reason: Added note about 1 minute payout not 2 minutes.

Great update, can't wait to see new clan chat colour. But why this:
    * Rick: Updated the Hitsound code so it notifys the player only when the player get damaged
    It was good when showing hits on others players from the player too.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Great Update Keep It Up
      Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

Comment

Originally posted by Anasazi View Post
        Great update, can't wait to see new clan chat colour. But why this:

It was good when showing hits on others players from the player too.
        As far as I can see it still works as before... Rick just worded that line wrong. He did make some changes to the code but not sure exactly what they were. All I know is it had a massive bug which I had to fix (when the player got damaged from a fall).

* Added code to the On Player Take Damage callback to prevent a runtime crash that occurred when the
        player damaged themself (eg from a fall)

Comment

Very very nice , Great
          i suggest to add more extra weapons +1
          Good job mate ^^

Comment

Great Work you done there Rick and Matt
            My Youtube Channel
            GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
            [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Even though it's elixir, I'd like to thank you for the property.
              Thanks a lot!
              edgy scout main

Comment

Thanks for your massive effort.

The banner displayed when you join the server has been updated (/motd):
                Regarding the banner, I would really like to see something like "Type /cd for countdown (321 Go)" listed there. I believe it's the best way to counter street racers requests.
                Last edited by Multihunter; 07-04-15, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elixir View Post
                  Even though it's elixir, I'd like to thank you for the property.
                  Thanks a lot!
                  Sorry about that... I will fix it up in the next update (the teleport that is - I renamed the property just now).
                  Last edited by Matite; 07-04-15, 11:44 AM.

Comment

awesome work as always

Comment

Thanks Matite and U are great

Comment

awesome work Good Job !

Comment

Like It !!! Thanks Matite (Y)

Comment

very good job

On GamerX Since 2010 September and Left 04.05.2015
                            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...to-say-goodbye

Comment

good stuff , especially the hitsound one

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X