Irc 😠

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irc 😠

I dont know why only i have irc problems.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-11-20-11-36.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	115726
    I try to. Log it more then 30 times but its showing that
    ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

One topic isn't enough?

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?4417-irc

Anyway, once again, read this.
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...IDE-FOR-NEWBIE

Follow this usefull tutorial about KVIrc and install it. Just follow the tutorial, step by step. Good luck!
    Last edited by Beer; 12-06-15, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
      Anyway, once again, read this.
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...IDE-FOR-NEWBIE

Follow this usefull tutorial about KVIrc and install it. Just follow the tutorial, step by step. Good luck!
      If you take a good look, you can find that he's using an Android device and this Tutorial is working only with Windows operating system, so that wont help him.

Originally posted by THE BEAST View Post
      I dont know why only i have irc problems.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2629[/ATTACH]
      I try to. Log it more then 30 times but its showing that
      I advice you to use an Android application called "Simple Irc", it's a free app, easy to use and available in Google Play Store.

Comment

I noticed this topic a week ago but due to my inactivity i can't help yet and hoping to see someone else helped your issue. Actually i still cant be active for now due to test preparation anyway since you made 2 topic already and seems some people that tried to help you didn't solve the problem (yet).

Well, i see that you are having different problem.
        It seems that you are unable to use the web irc client via browser on android, you need to know that this Mibbit is not really designed for this.
        The Web IRC Client Mibbit uses JavaScript, and so you need to have the option for JavaScript enabled in your Browser and it shouldn't be a browser that reduce data amount with compression (like Opera Mini or another browser feature).
        It can be also that you have unstable connection and you're disconnected when loading the irc client which caused the content corrupted.
        From the "crash" icon on the irc content, i guess you're using a Chrome browser, but i don't really know actually (web browser layout changes alot nowadays).
        If it's true, you have to keep the browser Up to date to get it working properly.
        There is also possibility that you're out of memory or using invalid cache data, so you probably need to clear your browsing data cookies, and caches then restart the browser.

The best way to solve this issue is actually by installing an Android IRC client like Burt0ns said, search on the Play Store for IRC client, there are some good but i can't guarantee it as i do not use IRC on my android.

Hope my few words helps.
        Last edited by Robo; 13-06-15, 08:18 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

well you can download Androirc or Andchat for your android. I use androirc in my mobile. it is very simple to use. you can watch tutorial on youtube about how to use androirc. If you still dont get how to use it i will be happy to upload the tutorial ( video or photos ).

note:- androirc is better than andchat so try to use androirc 1st. if it does not work then use andchat.

Comment

Oh, if you want to use IRC for your mobile I will advise you to use AndroIRC, it works fine for me. I use AndroIRC for my mobile. You can download it from your playstore.

Anyways, I've screenshots token and I've edited the screenshots to show you what you need to do.

Step 1.
            Download AndroIRC.

Step 2.
            If you've installed it, open it and you will see this.

Touch what I've edited on the picture, to connect with a server.

Step 3.
            After you've touched it, you'll see this:

I've translated 'Anders' to the english version: (Other...)
            Anyways touch Others/Anders. Because we want in this case to join 'irc.tl'

Step 4.
            After you've touched it, you will see this:

And fill in by 'server adress': irc.tl
            If you've typed that, you need to touch: verbinden/connect

Step 5.
            After that you'll see this:

Step 6.
            Now we will join GamerX. Type /join #gamerx

Picture:

Step 7.
            Maybe are you interested to join the GamerX-Chat to, if you are type:
            /join #gamerx-chat

Picture.

Step 8.
            Now you've joined #gamerx and #gamerx-chat. But you've not your own nickname, since you will start with an AndroIRC nickname.
            We are now going to change it in the nickname you want.

Touch this to change your nickname:

Picture:

Step 9.
            After you've touched that, you'll see this:

Touch: Verander nicknaam (Change Nickname)

Step 10.
            After you've touched that, you'll see this:

Fill in the nickname you want or that you already have.

Step 11.
            After you've typed your username, you need to register. Or you need to login.
            Because you already registered on IRC, you will need to type:

/ns identify <password>

Picture:

NOTE: If you are NOT registered you will need to type: /ns register <password> <email>

I hope that this was usefull. Good luck

Comment

Thanks alot guyz for teling me androirc its very easy and simple now i cann log in.
              Thanks
              ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X