X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to become a trusted player??

Hey guys,
    Ijust started playing on this server....
    How to become a trusted player...
    Thnx for the help...

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

Comment

Basically, just follow the rules, use your common sense, be nice to people and participate. If you can do that, you should have little trouble achieving Trusted Player status in time. You will need to qualify first, which requires at least 100 hours of playtime on the server, in good standing. The admins want to see how we play in the server first before making their decision. It's also suggested that you be registered and active on the forums and in the IRC chat. I've never really seen the IRC active, though. You can probably just idle there like everyone else.

Welcome to the server. Hope you have a blast!

That's good enough for me!

Comment

thnk you for the replies...

Comment

Originally posted by C_isForCookie View Post
          Basically, just follow the rules, use your common sense, be nice to people and participate. If you can do that, you should have little trouble achieving Trusted Player status in time. You will need to qualify first, which requires at least 100 hours of playtime on the server, in good standing.
          but he must have to register on IRC it's a requirment! and also 1000 score/kills

Comment

Yes, registration in IRC is required, and I forgot about the 1000 kills. Thanks for the clarification.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X