How to Download Clash Of clans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Download Clash Of clans!

How to download & play Clash Of Clans on Windows 7 Fire?

You can download it here ,It's safe ^^

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Comment

Ok it's downloading.. thanks!

Comment

^^ !
        Np

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Comment

DAMN FAILED INSTALLATION, DAMN i've waited it to download for 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Comment

Clickme
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Dude this is a phone game, you have to download it from Play Store or whatever do you have.

Comment

Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmsn_Xn_OZY and he'll explain, how you can play Android games, on your PC.

Comment

What's the point of playing phone games on PC... It's like playing FIFA 15 with your keyboard while you have a controller.

Comment

Not everyone has a mobile device, that can play the games they want - I have an Alcatel onetouch, and wanna play Hitman: Sniper. But, it's not compatible with my device. Soooo, searched and found, I can play it on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCrime View Post
                      Not everyone has a mobile device, that can play the games they want - I have an Alcatel onetouch, and wanna play Hitman: Sniper. But, it's not compatible with my device. Soooo, searched and found, I can play it on PC.
                      yea android games can be played in pc i also played some games in my pc which my phone can't support you just need a software named "bluestack" sry no download link using mobile, but it can be easily download from Google download and install blue stack, open it and you will find a mobile screen in a window and then use your mouse and goto googleplay and download any game you want idk which phone it will be but don't worry all games will work great.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X