This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Vortex

I think: Have so much people use vortex Drive-by abuse this shot many people die like aim!!

Yeah, there are a lot of players that either don't know the rules, or don't care. Whether or not the staff are willing to do anything about it, is another matter. The best option would be to remove the ability to fire from the vortex at all, and eliminate the option for players to cheat.

IMO, If you want your players to behave, you don't give them any chance to misbehave. Leaving the keys to the kingdom on the front lawn and beheading anyone brazen enough to go near them, is the sort of thing jerks do. I'm not calling the staff here jerks, but those keys are awful shiny. It's baiting, and it's not right.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

IMO i don't think its not a big issue as there are many rules which are massively broken like tele in fights, weapon bugs in redzone etc.
      those who use vortex for DB always get jailed for it. So you all have to do is report.

There are many people who are either lazy to read and understand the rules or don't know the english.

And Blaming staff members is the worst thing i have ever seen for everything. if anything goes wrong just blame the staff o.O

Also people always suggest somethings which are impossible to code like you said remove the ability to shoot from inside the vortex. Suggest that things which are possible to code or if you have a better idea then please share with us.

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
        Also people always suggest somethings which are impossible to code like you said remove the ability to shoot from inside the vortex. Suggest that things which are possible to code or if you have a better idea then please share with us.
        How about removing the weapon when get in vortex just like the anti bike passenger driveby?
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          How about removing the weapon when get in vortex just like the anti bike passenger driveby?
          if it is possible to remove MP5, TEC9 and MICRO SMG then this can be the best solution for that problem
          Last edited by garib_admi; 27-06-15, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
            if it is possible to remove MP5, TEC9 and MICRO SMG then this can be the best solution for that problem
            Good think because when i spawn at swat base,sometime i see players abuse driveby bikes and car in red zone.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X