This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why need to wait for 2 months?

why need to wait for 2 months if want to post tps app again even 3 days more that people meet the requirement? please answer

Because you didn't meet some primary requirement.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

i mean if someone just need 3 day to meet the requirement and he can post new one...and why need 2 months? why not only for a week or something?

Comment

Emmh... no one has to wait 3 days to RE-apply. Everyone without exception has to wait 1 month to re-apply again. You have to wait a longer time if you didn't meet the primary requirements (2 months).

Comment

ok if i meet the requirement in 1 month i post a new one ok?

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
            Emmh... no one has to wait 3 days to RE-apply. Everyone without exception has to wait 1 month to re-apply again. You have to wait a longer time if you didn't meet the primary requirements (2 months).
            It also means that we're trying to have a bit more time to get to know the player. And, every time you post an application before the said date, it will just prolong your waiting time.
            Last edited by BuckS; 13-07-15, 02:43 AM.

Comment

well sorry for that....and you see my join date? i have play this game around 3 years actually and after server update my score my playtime was reset...i hope you understand.....thanks

Comment

There is not a specific command to see your first join date as far as I know. But I could see that the oldest date your account has been used, was in 2013-11-10. So yeah, you have been here around 2 years.

Also I think I misunderstood what you meant before. Yeh, I agree it's kind of non sense to wait 2 months just because you were not registered on irc. It happened to me once when I was applying for TP, but fortunately by that time we had to wait 1 month instead of 2 (Anyway I felt mad).

Anyway, I think these are the reasons to do that:

-It's used as a penalization for the players who don't read well the requirements before applying.

-It's used to avoid a bunch of spam from TP apps.

-It is also meant to give the players more time to get experience and being more ready for their next TP app.

Comment

Originally posted by [Ghost]suhail View Post
                  well sorry for that....and you see my join date? i have play this game around 3 years actually and after server update my score my playtime was reset...i hope you understand.....thanks
                  Nothing was reset since my join date

<<<
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Hey, That Happened with me too. I really meet the requirements. I've waited 100+ hours, and registered at IRC, and i've got 1000+ score, but when i got 1000+ score, it removed from the requirements, i'd everything, i needed to wait 1 month, I just Didn't check my Gmail. that's why i lost my IRC account.

I'll make a thread has all formations near by this thread.

Comment

thanks to you all guys for helping....and i mean my playtime was reset but its ok i can go back to 100H+ playtime...and i have verify my irc account

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X