This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ACCEPTED] Application Form and Thread Prefixes

My suggestion is to use a form on any application in forum for example, Ban Appeal app, TP app, Prop request app and even Suggestion. I've seen many new people posting application without a proper format and heck, do they even read the "[READ BEFORE POSTING]" threads? with this form add-on anyone who wants post an application can be forced to the read the "[READ BEFORE POSTING]" threads right before they were redirected to the form page.

Another one is Thread Prefixes, you know like [UNBANNED], [BANNED], [ACCEPTED], [DENIED] etc. Well instead of using manual way, renaming thread and adding these words in front of the thread name, why not using the feature that this forum engine has given, i mean in the old forum, GamerX uses these prefixes, why not bringing it back?

The reason why i suggested this, is because i've seen some other vBulletin forums and they look pretty neat using the features i mentioned above, and it would be nice to see if these were implemented in the GamerX forums.

P.S. Please don't post "+1" "i agree with you" "this should be added" or any other one liner useless post. If you want to post, post something that would make this suggestion's chance to get accepted higher.
    Last edited by BigleBomb; 07-10-13, 05:27 PM.

This seems really useful! It would definetly be useful for admins so they don't need to close threads, etc because of wrong format... and adding [UNBANNED] etc... And new players don't need to read another thread. Sometimes you forget to read something important. So yeah, please add this!
    It would also make this server/site/forum looks more professional which is actually is!

Comment

A good idea, indeed. As you already mentioned this is only possible with plugins, we'll see if there are good ones out there and maybe add them if they fit our requirements and needs.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X