Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, rumours have been spreading around from a "known" source that GamerX has closed down. I've had 7 people messaging me like crazy on Facebook asking whether it has or not.

To my knowledge, GamerX has NOT closed down, and we are currently waiting for it to come back up from the change. So please be patient and stop spreading rumours! >:[
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coickid View Post
      Apparently, rumours have been spreading around from a "known" source that GamerX has closed down. I've had 7 people messaging me like crazy on Facebook asking whether it has or not.

To my knowledge, GamerX has NOT closed down, and we are currently waiting for it to come back up from the change. So please be patient and stop spreading rumours! >:[
      Correct, GamerX has not closed down.
      We are working on bringing everything back online. It's in the hands of our host's technical support, which is VERY slow.

Comment

when the server will be ready

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
          Correct, GamerX has not closed down.
          We are working on bringing everything back online. It's in the hands of our host's technical support, which is VERY slow.
          DIvesh stefan and coickid already said gamerx will be back soon they're working on it

Comment

I hope its going to be back soon. Damn I feel like banned not demoted. So yea guys be patient.
            Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
            WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Well, we all hope it's back online soon... it's useless to create rumors that admins will probably deny later.. instead let's all be patient and trust the word of admins.
              Smoke /Ciggy everyday

Comment

I'm so upset about this. Been trying to log on for days now, still not working. At any rate, if you guys could, can you please take all the stuff away from the runways! When I try to land I have to dodge all of these obstacles!

Comment

I Wish Opening Server Please

Comment

Please Fix it as Soon as Possible.

Comment

Stop begging dudes. That will server not coming faster online again.

Comment

#GamerX :[15:26:09] <~Stefan> We'll likely be online in a few hours

This is not 100% sure but there might be a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneko™
                          Really Sure HeartBeat?

By

Lt.Unknown
                          I'm just curious to know, why you're replying on almost everything that was posted on the three pages?
                          Je suis une légende

Comment

The server is back online for now. It might restart a couple of times within the next few hours.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X