X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MM] Murder Mob Members List

Murder Mob

Founders:
    [MM]Aldo (Retired) & [MM]Florian (Retired)
    Clan Tag: [MM]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murder Mob Hierarchy

[MM]V.Draco & [MM]Shadow (Active)

[MM]Kenway (Active)

-

[MM]TheSawnOffGirl (Active)

Redcell[MM] (Active)

[MM]Snickers (Active)

[MM]Lucky (Active)

[MM]Hexagram(Active)

[MM]Nikk_.(Active)

[MM]RuDiX(Active)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-reloaded legends hall

[MM]DRake

Drake has been with us since the MM creation, he helped a lot into clan developing, facts that we should never forget...a true friend, a very respected player...unfortunately he had to leave us.

[MM]Aldo
    Aldo, along with Florian, is the creator of the Muder Mob. Maybe skills do not help him to earn Legend status, but he is surely the most important guy, as he has brought MM into what is today.

[MM]Blackwolf
    Blackwolf (Jason) is one of the oldest members of the clan, and frankly he was the one who was making MM popular along the players, showing-off with his skills.

[MM]MiKi

Quite an old member of the crew, Miki managed to prove himself a mature and a good guy, who's able to complete any task. He has managed to bring MM to a very high point, and still is willing to help MM.

[MM]Florian
    Florian created the MM crew with Aldo, and I am 100% that the clan could never be what it is now without Florian.

[MM]Schoko
    "Schoko has proved himself as one of the oldest and loyal member of MM crew since the birth of MM therefore his name deserves to be in MM legends hall." -BUST3R

[MM]LuKa

Luka has been a very active fella and his skills can prove it. He helped the clan a lot in clan wars, thing which make him present here.

[MM]BUST3R
    BUST3R is one of the elite legend of MM roster and a structural pillar of MM since his leadership and extra ordinary ideas for uprising of MM and continued services for MM since late 2013 to early 2016.

[MM]Shadow
    Shadow has done great efforts to rise with the Murder Mob family, and he has always been there for MM. All of his great deeds for MM will be remembered, and his success in being the co-don of the clan once earns this place for him.

[MM]XZero a.k.a Vadrif Draco
    Making a huge effort to maintain the good name and honour of MM with his great leading skills, never giving up on MM in it's most crucial time when it was about close, and taking the position of the leading don, Zero without any doubt deserves to be an MM legend.

[MM]Lipo
    Just like LuKa, the man has proved himself a skilled active mobster, who helped the clan in many clan wars. He has also been an important factor during the rebirth of MM.

[MM]Salvatore a.k.a Reyjuh
    Salvatore joined us in our old community, he aided us when we decided to join here, he was vital in the clan's first attempt at migrating and turned out to be essential again in our second attempt, the first had failed after he was forced to leave us, he joined us for a second time and here we are!

[MM]Amit
    Amit has earned his place here by being a skilled, active, professional leader of the clan, and a valuable found-when-needed member of the clan.

[MM]Maolin

The guy that held his clan's name after it died, the loyal, trustworthy fella, has always been helping once he'd become a Mobster. He'd never given up the dream, and he had a major impact at the rise of MM again, managing to move the clan to the better league, after the first attempt failed.

(This hall is locked, belongs to the past, carry on please...)
    Last edited by Kenway; 30-08-16, 10:56 PM.

Thread updated!
    If you wish to apply, pm me.

Comment

Long live to MM!
      -[MM]Reyjuh
      Last edited by Daylight; 23-12-15, 03:45 AM. Reason: Just wanted to.

Comment

Nice clan keep it up guys
        *StarBoy*

Comment

Thanks mate, appreciated!

Comment

Nice clan , good job

Black Heart

Comment

Originally posted by GhostmeDo View Post
              Nice clan , good job
              Thanks mate, we're doing our best.
              ------------------------------------------
              *New application format coming up.
              *Now fonts and design.
              *Our clan wars will be written.
              *Some updates.

Comment

Topic updated! Thanks to [MM]Daylight since he made almost everything

Comment

Thanks to Rick too who helped us get our own board!

Comment

Thanks a lot Rick, really appreciated.

Comment

MM

Comment

i will maybe join i know fast rapid i won maolin at duel and i know 2shoots i will look if i will app
                        smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

Good luck :P

Comment

Originally posted by Axe[MS] View Post
                            i will maybe join i know fast rapid i won maolin at duel and i know 2shoots i will look if i will app
                            Good luck

Comment

Update the members list.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                              Topics: 35
                              Comments: 116

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X