This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTS - Dodge The Shamal

This event is going to be in the highest tower in whole SAMP and players must dodge the shamal and if they don't dogde it they will lose and fall from the tower. There will be 3 admins and they will spawn 3 shamals and start ramming players who are in event. Winner will get 3 cakes or 3 ice creams.

Read this before posting: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ating-an-event

Also, be sure that if your event requires the presence of an admin (like a goo hunt type event), that you have spoken to admins before-hand and have arranged it.
    First you have to plan well your event before posting. You're talking about admins using shamal but you haven't even spoken to admins to do it yet. Also you're not giving dates, time etc.

Plan your event, get the admins who are gonna help you, think about time/dates and then post again when everything it's done.

Also, the rewards you pretend to give aren't really enough for an "official" event. People just won't bother posting here to participate because of that reason. Think about that as well.

Notes:

- If you do not have enough stuff to give as rewards, you could ask an admin to give it for you as well.

- If you got any doubt, feel free to send me a private message here on forum.
    Last edited by LorSimon; 03-12-15, 12:27 AM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X