Update!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update!!!!

All i got a message... update the Clah of clans app then join our clan for sure. The update will contain the new Town Hall 11 and a new hero. Also a new defense added and a lot of more stuff... CHECK IT OUT!!

Oh ok. But i can't update clash of clan right now as they didn't upload it on playstore yet. Still at the Halloween update.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

They uploaded it on playstore... Couldn't take any Screenshot as their working on the servers again.

Comment

Ah Now see it uploaded thanks for your info jan.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

Comment

After this update , I quit CoC. :/
          \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
          o.O.o Allen ~
          (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

why...

Comment

Worse updates ever. I can't farm anymore, I go in Trophy mode still losing lots of loot. Most clashers hate this updates.

Comment

I did quit CoC already. I still take a look at it sometimes, but that is just about 1 time each month or so. Annoying messages still popping up saying i'm being robbed. Maybe just once or twice a day.

Comment

Since my base is soon maxed i won't leave clash of clan. But i'll continue to play with this sh*tty update anyway.

Comment

there is a bug noe... if i donate in cw it throws me out the game

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Buurman[OMB] View Post
                      there is a bug noe... if i donate in cw it throws me out the game
                      Impossible! throw you out the game? It crashed you mean.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X