Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server is responding me late !

hi there m B.o.s.s.
    server is responding me toooo late like when i have to send message and type any commands then it take about 10 second to send message and command too !
    my ping is not so much high i tried other server too whose ping is near to Gamerx ping about 300-330 ( and i know it enough to run game smoothly without any problem )
    any solution guys urgent ! i want to play Gamerx
    even this website also open too slowly !
    Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Originally posted by Boss View Post

hi there m B.o.s.s.
    server is responding me toooo late like when i have to send message and type any commands then it take about 10 second to send message and command too !
    my ping is not so much high i tried other server too whose ping is near to Gamerx ping about 300-330 ( and i know it enough to run game smoothly without any problem )
    any solution guys urgent ! i want to play Gamerx
    even this website also open too slowly !
    hmm,, Try to re-install your SA-MP to the latest version (v0.3.7), but if you have installed it already, Just re-install it.
    if it doesn't work, then the problem is your connection.. 300 ping is not that fast internet.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

This is a connection problem and packet loss.
      My ping is 110 and i have no problems but when it goes high to +300 i get problems like late message send and other stuff.
      Try to get better internet connection.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Getting newer internet won't do shit unfortunately. My ping is 40-70 on average and I used to have this problem. Therefore ping is no problem. In my opinion, it's just either your PC or SAMP. Like already mentioned, try reinstalling your SAMP. It even happens with me in occasions. Ironically, I lag when recording SAMP nowadays but I can easily record games like Skyrim and Dead Realm with no problem. It's complicated and if reinstalling doesn't work we just got to suck it up and wait for another update or something. Just like the other players issue, I've noticed this happening to other players as well, it may just be the server but like I said, ain't too sure. But to summarise:
        • Maybe you should disable streaming objects
        • Reinstall SAMP
        Last edited by Eliteus; 22-04-16, 06:00 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

It is the same with me. The commands are executed only after several seconds. My Internet is 150 mbit/s and my PC is also very good.
          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	114439
            see both pings are near but other other server is responding me good ........... no lag no time gap all is going good ! but in gamerx its problem ! why in gamerx whyyyyyyyy >?

Comment

I think this problem occured because you're far from the server's host, have you tried reinstalling samp?

Comment

The GamerX host is in France you are living in India. Maybe the transfer takes longer than usual.
                I hope one of the following options can solve your problem:
                -Restart your router
                -Re-install SA-MP
                -Run SA-MP as administrator
                -Run SA-MP in compatibility mode for Windows 98/ME
                -Move to france (just kidding)
                Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

I live in India aswell
                  And I am quite sure it's not the server, 330 ping is pretty badass. I get around 130 - 190 most of the times and I don't experience any lag.

Hope your issue is sorted.

Cheers.

Comment

Actually the server has not been restarted for last 1400+ hours. The server is lagging a lot, resonpding late, cant see the ping etc.

Even i have 120 ping in other servers without any lag. But here like 170 still the lag is too much (though i have 0.0 % packet loss), Server responding late and mostly i cant see the ping.

These things are not the regular or always things. These things have been happening for last few days.

Last time i was having 300 ping then after few seconds Rick restarted the server and ping went down to 150. Then i was not having any lag and packet loss and server was responding very fast.

So basically Server needs a restart.
                    Last edited by garib_admi; 24-04-16, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
                      Actually the server has not been restarted for last 1400+ hours. The server is lagging a lot, resonpding late, cant see the ping etc.

Even i have 120 ping in other servers without any lag. But here like 170 still the lag is too much (though i have 0.0 % packet loss), Server responding late and mostly i cant see the ping.

These things are not the regular or always things. These things have been happening for last few days.

Last time i was having 300 ping then after few seconds Rick restarted the server and ping went down to 150. Then i was not having any lag and packet loss and server was responding very fast.

So basically Server needs a restart.
                      Ask admin to restart it plezzzz ? I know they won't listen me m not tp anymore 😁

Comment

I think only matite can. Especially when he want to released updates.
                        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I also encountered some problems as you , and I have steady ping , you
                          Please upgrade to high signal .

Comment

Try upgrading your signal Buy a subscription package larger network xD

Comment

It's for sure your connection problem since SA-MP have Packetloss system so you're packetloss are high means your connection is low but to be sure of that try to test your connection speed simply by typing on google: Connection Speed Test and you'll see where the problem come from. Also be sure that you don't a VPN! It's important.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X