X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Lessons

Hello Guys, I am here to show one of my new ideas to help new players:
    The idea is a school of Combat
    I with the help of other experienced players will teach new players fighting strategies such as Making cbug, 2shot, Litefoot and all this things
    *Registrations will be opening soon for Students and Teachers

The application to be a teacher is: Know cbug and 2shot, Litefoot is not as necessary because it is already a more advanced level The teacher will be rewarded with 5 COOKIES per class, respect the students and having patience is essential

Now that you want to be a student here are the requirements:
    *Being active server, have on hand 10 cookies per lesson. Payment must be made directly to me, so I can manage and display a teacher so he run the class The student must follow each step explained by the teacher, in the case of language, if by chance there a player who understands your language, we try to use Google translate. and one more thing ...

NO REFUNDS!

Post ur ingame nick and the reason
    Format : Nickname
    Time spent in-game
    Teacher/student (if Teacher add u skills and i will do a duel for check it)
    The place of lessons can be choice by the student , but the place ideal is /l 140
    Last edited by GenGar; 10-05-16, 08:38 PM.

I want to be a teacher but I only accept PayPal
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Pay pal eh? HELL NO! but 5 cookies is enough per lesson, and i dont have any stundent atm

Comment

Shouldn't you post this Here?

Comment

No, cuz its not a tread talking about Tutorials, i'm starting someting like a school to players that want to learn cbug and 2shot to increase skills
          if its the case the rigth section would be in Events suggestions

Comment

I will be a teacher ��

Comment

I dont have any student atm, cuz some new players dont check the gamerx's forum , i will need make some ads in-game to request students , but fell free to duel me in-game

Comment

Format : Mr.N1tr4m[XVI]
                Time : 3385 Minutes
                student: My C-bug and Sawn-off Two Shots are Good You Can Check By Dueling me I Only Want tutorial on How to aim, Or as You Say Litefoot and other techniques, I only want Advance teacher My Request The one who teaching me First I want to duel him to check his skills then I continue If I Like Teacher
                The place of lessons can be choice by the student Place Does not Matter Any Place is perfect If no one can disturb us.

Comment

Post ur ingame nick and the reason
                  Format : LoNeWoLF.
                  Time spent in-game: More than 50 Hours
                  Teacher/student (if Teacher add u skills and i will do a duel for check it) Teacher
                  I think I can teach some of the guys C-bug and two shot as I regularly use them to defend myself

Comment

Litefoot isn't that hard to perform.
                    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

So i'm updating the list of current students

Students

Twitch (100%)
                      Ahmed[M4] (70%)
                      David(40%)
                      Log(n/a yet)
                      (have more players but i cant list them names cuz they are inactive)
                      Last edited by GenGar; 05-03-17, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Nickname : LoG
                        Time spent in-game : 240 Hours+
                        Teacher/student : Student , I am good in Cbugging but i want to learn 2 shots more fast
                        [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                        [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Originally posted by LoG View Post
                          Nickname : LoG
                          Time spent in-game : 240 Hours+
                          Teacher/student : Student , I am good in Cbugging but i want to learn 2 shots more fast

So get ready to lessons, if i see you online i will start with the class

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X