Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done with this great update Admins team! Really thankful to you for bringing us new good features.
    Last edited by Twitch; 19-05-16, 02:04 PM.

Comment

I would add a special thanks to Robo_N1X & Jobu, who suggested most of the new features, and who were always available to test. Without these 2 guys the new build wouldn't be finished, so big thanks to both.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
        why was /h removed from races?
        /h is no longer usable because when you add or remove the hydraulics component, the car will jump/boost (like launched on Z plane at small amount). You can still add or remove the hydraulics before the race starts (before countdown).
        KVIrc User

Comment

Awesome, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            /h is no longer usable because when you add or remove the hydraulics component, the car will jump/boost (like launched on Z plane at small amount). You can still add or remove the hydraulics before the race starts (before countdown).
            well idk what is the bad point in adding hydraulics (during a race) mostly I forgot to add hydraulics when the race is starting and when I remember that there is a place coming up ahead that can create problem (means my car can be flipped) so I quickly type /h and press h to make my vehicle able go through it easily, don't know why it was removed as we know pressing h in race wont make your car jump then why its removed?

well I just want to know what was the reason behind it, (I tried to think a lot but not found) just want to ask.

and by the way Great Job (all), nice updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
              well idk what is the bad point in adding hydraulics (during a race) mostly I forgot to add hydraulics when the race is starting and when I remember that there is a place coming up ahead that can create problem (means my car can be flipped) so I quickly type /h and press h to make my vehicle able go through it easily, don't know why it was removed as we know pressing h in race wont make your car jump then why its removed?

well I just want to know what was the reason behind it, (I tried to think a lot but not found) just want to ask.
              I already mentioned the reason, and this was explained by Kanwar and Breakdown (two admins that experienced races more).
              Your vehicle physically gain advantage when it's on air by using /h or /rh. I repeat, as soon you use this command, the vehicle jumps. You perhaps thought that we are confused with usual H key that makes your vehicle jump boost (with vehicle mode), no, because we know that horn key vehicle mode is set to change paint in race. It's not because you use hydraulics with H key, but the command. And that's the reason. So we let you to have hydraulics added or removed before the race started, means it's still allowed to use hydraulics in race BUT you are not allowed (prevented) to add/remove it after the race started.
              Last edited by Robo; 19-05-16, 02:36 PM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Thank you for the update Rick! :-)
                Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                  I already mentioned the reason, and this was explained by Kanwar and Breakdown (two admins that experienced races more).
                  Your vehicle physically gain advantage when it's on air by using /h or /rh. I repeat, as soon you use this command, the vehicle jumps. You perhaps thought that we are confused with usual H key that makes your vehicle jump boost (with vehicle mode), no, because we know that horn key vehicle mode is set to change paint in race. It's not because you use hydraulics with H key, but the command. And that's the reason. So we let you to have hydraulics added or removed before the race started, means it's still allowed to use hydraulics in race BUT you are not allowed (prevented) to add/remove it after the race started.
                  To be honest I didn't thought that you are confused, it was myself that was confused so I thought to ask more about it, but as I am still confused on this point, I guess ill ask later in game (when exams are done in 2-4 days) with you or any other admin that knows about it, anyways thanks for your reply.

And by the what happened to tarantula's banners 3 banners?
                  Donator
                  Trusted Player
                  and User

Comment

To be honest I didn't thought that you are confused, it was myself that was confused so I thought to ask more about it, but as I am still confused on this point, I guess ill ask later in game (when exams are done in 2-4 days) with you or any other admin that knows about it, anyways thanks for your reply.
                    Just go from /gc and drive & drop your car down from ramps and spam /h while on air.

And by the what happened to tarantula's banners 3 banners?
                    Donator
                    Trusted Player
                    and User
                    The Donator banner is the secondary user group as he is a donor.
                    The Trusted player banner is the primary user group as he is a trusted player.
                    The User banner is just his forum avatar.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Rick Doing Every Thing xD

Comment

nice Rick

Comment

* Rick: Updated the Racing Code to get a Racer Time more precise (with milliseconds)
                          * Rick: Updated the Racing Record System so it saves in the database the 10 best times for each races
                          * Rick: Added the /top10 command to display the 10 best times for the current loaded race
                          * Rick: Added the /toggleracerecords level9+ admin command to enable or disable the new GamerX Races Records System
                          * Rick: Added the /resetracerecord (/rrr) level5+ admin command to remove a record saved in the database
                          * Rick: Updated the Racing Code to display the 2 next races checkpoints on the minimap
                          * Rick: Added the /addeventteleport level5+ admin command to add a new teleport to the current loaded event map
                          Thanks for everything.. finally, i was waiting since 5 months for this great update just to see the news

Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
                          why was /h removed from races?
                          Because it's simply can be used to cheat while racing (don't mean use hackers or something) but in some races tracks, there are objects like pitfalls, to avoid it, you'll need to /h to get your car in higher air level, so you'll avoid the object without giving damage to your car and stay in your previous path,but as some players like new players do not know about /h and don't use it, but old players use it to get pass to these objects, so i can call it "cheat" so Rick removed it, and this is the right thing. Thanks for Rick

Note: i thought that there're 2 scripters for GamerX, but as i see, Rick has scripted for everything xD
                          Stay low, Go fast.
                          Kill first, Die last.
                          One shot, One kill
                          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Oh that is real great, thanks Matite and Rick

After all, Marisa ended up with two props anyway xD

ffs I miss her

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X