This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server is back online!

On sunday evening the SAMP server crashed, for inexplicable reasons which could not be explained but which caused massive incorrect data input to the account database. As a result of this we had to use a backup from November 1st 2013.

If you do notice that your stats are outdated, you can PM an admin and please them to set them for you. Please be honest about what you tell them, do not claim something you never had. Lying about your stats will get you punished. Note that admins might refuse to set your stats, if what you claim is completely exorbitant. In such cases please contact a member of the management (level 9+) team.

This whole incident affected the SAMP server account database only, which means that everything else (player object sets, maps, races, ...) is just like what it was before the server went down on sunday. The TeamSpeak server and forums were not affected at all.

As bloodcell explained,
    In game, you can ask online Admin to restore your stats by sending /pm to them:
    Level 4+:
    - Trusted Player Status (if you have)
    - Kills & Deaths
    - Admin Kills
    - Money
    - Banked Money
    - Cookies
    - Cakes
    - Biscuits
    - Icecreams
    Level 8+:
    - Time spent in game
    - GOOs found
    - Races won
    - Event points

Also please be honest when asking them!
    Last edited by Robo; 04-02-14, 05:08 PM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

That's very good, i really thank you for your efforts, by the way my stats hasn't been crashed at all.

Comment

Thanks for bringing the server back!

Comment

ok sir and i am happy to listen that our server is back
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm..... nice news ! I miss playing on GamerX , I havent played it since a month I will be back into the business from april onwards XD

Comment

Great Newz! Happy to know GamerX is back!

Comment

Thanks for getting the server back up and being responsive about the issue!

My stats aren't an issue at all though, since they haven't really significantly changed in the past 3 months, but it's better than nothing!
                Last edited by fat.ass; 04-02-14, 07:46 PM.

Playing since 2009.

Comment

Well, got back today to home due to some university things that I had to see before the real thing in 1 month more. Still, it's great to see GX back. I hope that this issue doesn't affect too much people. Thanks for all the hard work as always ^^

Comment

Guys i really miss playing with you in gamerX and i hope that my stats were not removed so guys see you in March
                    Ps: it is the first time that february(the month of my birthday) seems too long for me maybe because i miss you guys or my hard exams
                    Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X