This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of that is good.
    But with VPN (Proxy) the server comes out to me. But when I try to log in, it tells me '' server closed the connection '' Does this server have antiproxy?

I am using a translator, some sentences may be misinterpreted
    Last edited by En3rGy; 29-01-17, 04:31 PM.
    Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
    Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

This is bad..

Sería mejor que verifiques que los drivers de red en tu pc estén bien más que todo y actualizarlos. Si el problema aún persiste reinstalalos y vuelve a probar.
      You'd better wait for something worth it in the life ..

Comment

Question: is other SA:MP server works for you?

Check your router setting, you may have the port blocked from your router settings or your firewall. Otherwise contact your ISP, SA:MP might be banned/blocked for you to use.

Our server port is 8800 UDP.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Nada sirve e.e, la ip del servidor debe estar bloqueada por mi empresa de internet o algo así.

Comment

¿Sabías que podés darle Wi-fi a tu computadora desde tu celular? Ve a configuración, y fíjate donde dice algo como ''zona portatil'', configúralo y dale wi-fi a tu computadora, luego trata de entrar.

English: Did you know that you can give your PC wi-fi from your cellphone? Go to settings and look for ''portable area'', set it and give wi-fi to your PC, and then try to log in.

Comment

No sé cómo coger WIFI de mi PC porque nunca lo he hecho asdsadsd, además solo me dan 750mb y no vale la pena gastarlos en geimer ex.

English: I don't know how take cellphone's WIFI because I never asdsd no sé cómo decir lo demás porque no domino el inglés :''''''vvvvv

Edit:

With the change of IP I can enter the server. Thanks for the help, see you at the game
              Last edited by En3rGy; 08-02-17, 03:54 PM. Reason: I can join O.O

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X