X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3Ds Max designs 2012 Export problems

First of all: this is the logo of the program:

the problem:
    When i want to edit a skin from GTA SA (dff, txd file), i can import them to the 3ds max studio, and edit them as i want, but the problem here, that i cannot export any of them by any way. and that what makes me come and ask that question here.
    my import/export options:

Editing the skin:
    When i import the file, i can export it without changes, but when i add changes in the dff file, it simply cannot be exported:

Changes:

and when i try to export it with changes, this message appears:

And the other problem is.. that i can't export the txd file even after i edit it on 3ds max, i don't mean the real txd, i mean the character texture in the file, ".bmp"

Thanks for coming by
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Matite is a 3ds max professional, maybe try to contact him If anyone can help, its probably him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
      Matite is a 3ds max professional, maybe try to contact him If anyone can help, its probably him.
      Okay, i'll try to contact him, and this topic will be opened for more answers in case matite didn't respond for me
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Man I also use this software to design some of my modifications I didn't faced any problems like this one
        and if you are facing problems like this one again and again then try Zmoddeler
        I used it a long time ago it is a good software to design the .dff files

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X