This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is now UNBANNED!

As usual, at the beginning of summer, we've removed all bans. This means all accounts, IPs and ranges are unbanned.

Be aware that we will re-ban people that absolutely do not deserve to be unbanned.

8269 IPs are now unbanned.
    1603 Accounts are now unbanned.
    And all ranges are unbanned http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Banned-Ranges

You are welcome to join us back again.

P.S Elixir and Flogrils remains banned. Decision made by Owners.
    Last edited by Delija; 10-06-16, 04:41 PM.

I think 50% of them will be dumb and hack again, anyway good job.
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

nice timing but i got bann by cashew so ill leave now gamrx dont worty i wont ban evade

Comment

I strongly dont agree with this move. I really dont like cheaters back on the server.
        People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by IwAn View Post
          I strongly dont agree with this move. I really dont like cheaters back on the server.
          Staff team gives another chance for the cheaters to join clean and don't cheat/rulebreak. Atleast 10% of the unbanned players won't use cheats/rulebreak and will be helpful.
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

You have to consider that not all of those bans were correct - there are always some mistakes which can happen. Players who got banned wrongfully got a chance again - we had a lot of players in the past who were cheating here and became regular players now which follow the rules: Everyone can change and show their good side after a fresh start

Edit: Dodo was faster
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Come on fam, we need to keep 100+ admins busy with something (Banning those cheaters again).

I support the move tho!

Comment

nyccc ayyy lmaooo
                sigpicc:

Comment

I always had mixed feelings about the unbannings. But the annual ones are more sensible though. Sometimes players realize their mistakes and in time decide to comeback clean. You will be amazed how many admins/tps are ex cheaters/rule breakers.

And ever since management decided to waste hope on the hopeless with just kicks. I wasn't thrilled that cheaters/rule breakers will be warned/kicked several times before being banned and would not even wait for annual unban times but will almost surely get unbanned. But to be fare player count was going steadily down before they implemented that system. So there might be some wrongs in the system but the system works.

And if I have to compare it with gta online that I play a lot. I would say that gamerx is 100 times better. Cheaters/rule breakers get banned eventually and are forced to change or leave. It's a simple as that and even if 10% comeback clean it's gonna be enough.
                  Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                  WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Staff team gives another chance for the cheaters to join clean and don't cheat/rulebreak. Atleast 10% of the unbanned players won't use cheats/rulebreak and will be helpful.
                    If you ask me , most of them wont even come back . Also 99% dont even have forum account to read this post. They join random servers to cheat and they really dont care if they are going to be banned or not. Only players with 50 h + gaming time deserve to get new chance .
                    Last edited by IwAn; 10-06-16, 11:18 PM.

Comment

If you ask me , most of them wont even come back . Also 99% dont even have forum account to read this post. They join random servers to cheat and they really dont care if they are going to be banned or not. Only players with 50 h + gaming time deserve to get new chance .
                      hey you have no idea how much we hate hackers and i'll be so happy to ban them again don't worry you are safe all you have to do is just /report and they will get banned no worries

Comment

hey you have no idea how much we hate hackers and i'll be so happy to ban them again don't worry you are safe all you have to do is just /report and they will get banned no worries
                        Deal bro

Comment

99% don't even have forum account? Like 30% post a ban appeal to get unbanned, also not everyone are rightfully banned, this is not just about this time but happening from years and is pretty effective; There are examples of banned players becoming an admin or atleast playing actively starting from fresh, I don't get your point.
                          the 2 7 squad

Comment

Why Elixir and Flogrils Banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Kovac_ View Post
                              Why Elixir and Flogrils Banned?
                              Elixir : This guy was all good and stuff, he was good and even made it to TP status, he then used some obvious hacks and got banned by Delija. A lot of shit happened and in the end they gave him back TP and unbanned him. Soon after he was convicted again and he was insulting with super bad behaviour, got demoted and asked for a ban. The idiot did wrong and blames others for his own faults.

Flogrils: This dude was genuinely a shit head no one liked him and he had really bad behaviour. He was then banned for impersonating and trying to login with admin accounts and played in one of his friends account as his friend. He got banned for it and a huge drama was caused, he made fake conversations, fake facebook logs etc to cover up his mistakes. But because he is genuinely a shithead they banned him and don't want to see him again. He's been playing with multiple fake accounts. He even played in one called Akshay which he became TP on. He got found and banned, that accounts name now is FakeAkshay.

Thanks to Eliteus for sending this to me some months ago.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X