No announcement yet.

Requesting Pro Players to teach us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only practice, how you say men, practice and surely you do it!

Comment

I am not a pro but i can tell you one thing , it only comes by experience where your mind will tell when to push C and the correct time to shoot , you must duel several people , notice how they move and you can create patterns in your head to shoot at the right moment or cbug it to instantly kill him , only experience. There are no tricks to be a pro , you can only learn it by experience.
      32958290000000000000000000928519859159000000000000 00000000003
      23523520000000241242142442521512512512510000000000 00000000236
      52352880000000744374734000000025642662747700000000 00000003252
      74734770000000523523677360000032523626426474700000 00000623632
      24124120000000353677336370000043612353263000000000 00000000363
      21412440000000352367889990000023523647500000000000 00000000035
      24141250000000000000000000000023523525000000000000 00000000000
      1.Highlight my signature
      2.Press Ctrl+F
      3.press 0

Comment

I'm not a pro player but i can sometimes cbug fast like a pro. If you want to learn how to cbug fast, then you should try watching a youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hgLpTtdS-I
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

with c-bug it's better to press the "C" with your thumbs and while c-bugging move right & left you need so much practice tho.
          if i saw you in-game i would help you with that.

I Hope that would help you.
          -Tunisia <3

Comment

Originally posted by Allen View Post
            I am not a pro but i can tell you one thing , it only comes by experience where your mind will tell when to push C and the correct time to shoot , you must duel several people , notice how they move and you can create patterns in your head to shoot at the right moment or cbug it to instantly kill him , only experience. There are no tricks to be a pro , you can only learn it by experience.
            Yeah As Genius Says "Expreience is Better than Knwoledge"

Originally posted by Allen View Post
            Yeah As Genius Says "Expreience is Better than Knwoledge"

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            I'm not a pro player but i can sometimes cbug fast like a pro. If you want to learn how to cbug fast, then you should try watching a youtube video.
            Its Should be better If he use english in his Video.

Originally posted by LoNeWoLF View Post
            Use low quality particles here is the link>>Replace it with GTA SA/models/
            https://www.mediafire.com/?8r7fbj1vz12sh8d
            Then change the settings in GTA SA
            Make it Like this
            Widescreen - Off
            Screen resolution (If you have bad pc then) - 800x600
            FPS limit - Off
            Thanks I tried this one and now My Ping is increased to 200 to 730 and Not even play a game in good way.

Originally posted by MrCapo View Post
            with c-bug it's better to press the "C" with your thumbs and while c-bugging move right & left you need so much practice tho.

First of all Thank you for Useful videos, But I know cbug and two shots very well and Some of you guys also see my two-shots its perfect but I am wondering how to aim at enemy that is moving very fast I can't even aim at it, Yes some bullets of sawn is hit his skin but He kill me fast, And on Cbug, I know the trick of Cross hair I just Need practice But I need to figure out how they actually aim and not even miss a single bullet some how I think they using silent aimbot, But no they not.

Originally posted by MrCapo View Post

First of all Thank you for Useful videos, But I know cbug and two shots very well and Some of you guys also see my two-shots its perfect but I am wondering how to aim at enemy that is moving very fast I can't even aim at it, Yes some bullets of sawn is hit his skin but He kill me fast, And on Cbug, I know the trick of Cross hair I just Need practice But I need to figure out how they actually aim and not even miss a single bullet some how I think they using silent aimbot, But no they not.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            I'm not a pro player but i can sometimes cbug fast like a pro. If you want to learn how to cbug fast, then you should try watching a youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hgLpTtdS-I
            Actually Nick Don't lie here be honest I see you and also duel with you, You are pro enough to kill any person you want.
            Last edited by Blackbird; 26-06-16, 05:47 PM.

Comment

There isn't really s technique lol.
              You can be pro even without cbugs ,s shots ,etc. Those skills may come after u master your aim. Me I just focus on the middle of my screen ,that's it lool. That will help you to quick scope/shot someone . After you master that , you can move on to cbugs n what not.But the way you strafe plays a big part also,just three days ago I got real good at switching between deagle n shotguns while cbuging both, it can be a real annoyance to your opponents with all the stuns lol. Currently Trying to snipe faster,real good stuff. You will get the hang of it.

Practice makes perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by GammaZ View Post
                There isn't really s technique lol.
                You can be pro even without cbugs ,s shots ,etc. Those skills may come after u master your aim. Me I just focus on the middle of my screen ,that's it lool. That will help you to quick scope/shot someone . After you master that , you can move on to cbugs n what not.But the way you strafe plays a big part also,just three days ago I got real good at switching between deagle n shotguns while cbuging both, it can be a real annoyance to your opponents with all the stuns lol. Currently Trying to snipe faster,real good stuff. You will get the hang of it.

Practice makes perfect.
                Thanks for your comment but, Focusing in the Middle of my screen, is Disgusting, I mean my enemy is not Standing in center he sprit very fastly and I can't even aim at it. Now the Main problem of mine remain Litefoot, Switching.

Comment

Hi Mr.OneBl00D , When You start Game Naturally you will not be have the skills You want to sit down with yourself and trying time and again and do duels with all players don't scared and do it, what happen if you lose it's not the end, The day will come Beck admits everyone And will overcome all This will happen if you worked hard, Do not rush them was like you but they worked hard and now they are Best Players, just work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
                    Hi Mr.OneBl00D , When You start Game Naturally you will not be have the skills You want to sit down with yourself and trying time and again and do duels with all players don't scared and do it, what happen if you lose it's not the end, The day will come Beck admits everyone And will overcome all This will happen if you worked hard, Do not rush them was like you but they worked hard and now they are Best Players, just work hard.
                    thanks but I thinking work smart then hard XD, I follow your advice good

Comment

Being pro is really hard, you need to practice, but not by yourself. It doesn't get called practice if your opponent don't shoot back. Im not pro but im learning.
                      I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
                        Being pro is really hard, you need to practice, but not by yourself. It doesn't get called practice if your opponent don't shoot back. Im not pro but im learning.
                        Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.OneBl00d View Post
                          Thanks !

You welcome, happy to help, if you need anything contact me ig.
                          I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

I think I get My Answer And This helps me alot, and Thanks to all Who helped me Request to Lock .

Comment

No techniques you just need to spend time and dm all times with all wep, and keep practising l will make you pro.
                              Your skills will make you win.
                              Good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by Eter View Post
                                Actually Nick Don't lie here be honest I see you and also duel with you, You are pro enough to kill any person you want.
                                Well thanks but actually, i wasn't telling lies. Sometimes i shoot good, sometimes i shoot bad. It's because of my mouse. Sometimes when i'm in duels/fights using my skills to do a fast cbug, the mouse would start switching weapons automatically, which cause me to stop in duels and do the fist bug and make the character crouch to the ground and freeze. If i had a new mouse, i won't be stopping in duels/fights and i would be like killing anyone faster than before and would be able to kill that skillful espanol (spanish) player faster, named Domination.
                                PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X