This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
    The reason everyone is saying that is because you barely know the clan, people like Mike_seven have been in this clan for MUCH more longer than you have and boom suddenly your the Leader of the clan you barely have been in. That's not how it should work and it's unfair.
    Im makim it from beginning how could u expect me to be a member
    And concerning mike_seven
    I will talk to him when hes back
    Also im not that new player u think i am
    Im here since 2011 and i saw dis clan when it was at his strongest time
    I know also old ppl
    Last edited by Dr.Error; 20-06-16, 06:26 PM.
    Error found 404

Comment

Personally I don't see any problem in the fact that Dr_Error wants create back the AC clan. There is no rule in GamerX which prohibit it and as GamerX manager I'm encouraging Dr_Error to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
        Personally I don't see any problem in the fact that Dr_Error wants create back the AC clan. There is no rule in GamerX which prohibit it and as GamerX manager I'm encouraging Dr_Error to do it.
        GamerX admins have nothing to do with clans - clans are the responsibility of the owner, is that not right? So what will happen if Admin Christina comes back and sees that her clan has been taken, it will just not be nice to see something belonging to you be owned by someone else who hasn't got the owners permission to reopen it.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There was a reason why the actual owner of the clan [AC]Christina decided to shutdown the clan.
          Now I understand you are trying to get it back up but i am pretty clueless as to how is this thing working out.
          If this was a joint decision, if you would have gathered some old clan members and asked them how they feel about this, would they want it to restart or not,I know we dont have a lot of old clan members but i am sure you can find a decent amount I can name them for you: Madp, Legendary, Mike7, Bella and myself and these are people who never left the clan till the moment it was shutdown so yea. That would've been wise. but this sudden " I am the leader of the clan because i think i should be" seems very ignorant.

The point of AC back in the days was not specifically to be good fighters, racers or anything of that sort but just to be a good person in the server and to people, you;re trying to get the old clan back but changing all the norms, idk about that tho.

I understand rick let you get restart this but honestly I believe you should respect the original decision of the actual owner and let the clan RIP as Maze says.
          Also i've tried contacting chrisy about it but i am not sure if she uses her skype anymore so yea.
          Then again in the end, there's not one person who finds this whole thing not okay but multiple people who find this whole thing a little unsettling.
          Last edited by iceCupa; 20-06-16, 08:31 PM.

Comment

An old gem ruined...

Comment

If you're starting a clan all from the beginning that has nothing to do with the old AC then why are you specifically choosing this name?
              Do you know how many combinations it is possible to do with 26 letters and 10 numbers? Why this name?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
                If you're starting a clan all from the beginning that has nothing to do with the old AC then why are you specifically choosing this name?
                Do you know how many combinations it is possible to do with 26 letters and 10 numbers? Why this name?

----

Click image for larger version

Name:	5687200.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	114527

Comment

Good luck starting from the beginning, Work hard.
                  I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by iceCupa View Post
                    There was a reason why the actual owner of the clan [AC]Christina decided to shutdown the clan.
                    Now I understand you are trying to get it back up but i am pretty clueless as to how is this thing working out.
                    If this was a joint decision, if you would have gathered some old clan members and asked them how they feel about this, would they want it to restart or not,I know we dont have a lot of old clan members but i am sure you can find a decent amount I can name them for you: Madp, Legendary, Mike7, Bella and myself and these are people who never left the clan till the moment it was shutdown so yea. That would've been wise. but this sudden " I am the leader of the clan because i think i should be" seems very ignorant.

The point of AC back in the days was not specifically to be good fighters, racers or anything of that sort but just to be a good person in the server and to people, you;re trying to get the old clan back but changing all the norms, idk about that tho.

I understand rick let you get restart this but honestly I believe you should respect the original decision of the actual owner and let the clan RIP as Maze says.
                    Also i've tried contacting chrisy about it but i am not sure if she uses her skype anymore so yea.
                    Then again in the end, there's not one person who finds this whole thing not okay but multiple people who find this whole thing a little unsettling.
                    You forgot me bruv D:

To be honest though. For me, as a form of respect to the old clan. If you want to re-open it as iceCupa said. You should first ask permission from the previous owners/managements. With me, and iceCupa were former management members of the clan. However, in my opinion, though I'm at SAK, but that old part of AC in me still lives on. Since its shutdown, I wanted to find a new clan with the same ideologies as of AC. also as its ally clan. Though no rule exists in the server about clan rights, etc., but for us former members of the clan we would like to pay tribute to it as it lives on by letting it stay of what it once was, though we know that some members still use the tag, and any player can use it, it would be ok for us. But creating a new one with it feels like a form of copyright. Yeah, the AC clan forums and IRC may not exist and no copyright can be claimed for that. Though it exists in players' memories (for people that were there when it existed) about its influences and experiences with them. Yeah it may sound cheesy but its my opinion. I think you should choose another clan tag and name.
                    Last edited by BuckS; 21-06-16, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Nice Intro Bro. Good Luck with your Clan!

Comment

Old Clan Again Retunr the Server Good Luck

Comment

I don't read every reply but to be pointed out,
                          THIS IS NOT THE SAME CLAN AS OLD ONE, THIS IS SEPARATED CLAN WITH SAME NAME AND CLAN TAG.
                          GamerX has nothing to do when there is two or more clans with same clan tag.
                          Therefore, its members are also different, since it has no permission or statement from the original clan owner, Chrisy, then this clan can't have members of old AC clan members without asking them each (as a re-invitation).

In fact, there was also [AC] clan by vietnam players before this.
                          Of course it's a disrespect of the old clan since it has same name and tag, but it's nothing we can do.
                          KVIrc User

Comment

I think the clan tag should change because it wouldn't look good if Christina came back and saw someone else in charge of her self made clan. Plus a lot of original AC clan members do not appreciate this new ownership.
                            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                              I think the clan tag should change because it wouldn't look good if Christina came back and saw someone else in charge of her self made clan. Plus a lot of original AC clan members do not appreciate this new ownership.
                              Absolutely agreeing to this point
                              +There are a million different combinations of 2 alphabets to choose from and you choose [AC] even though you knew it existed.
                              Its straight up disrespect to the old clan, its members and its legacy.

Comment

since the clan is not longer active i think the AC tag dead with honor and other nice point that give eliteus is that the old AC member do not apprecciate this, and other guys dont have problems with this, i think we can start a votation only for old AC active members for agree or desagree about this, but only if the old "staff" of AC clan want to do something for revive this... if anyone of old AC members dont want to do something i think its patetic to fight for a tag just for the old honor and reputation... anyway if some higher level of the old AC clan want to do simething about it count with me. (i have the charge of moderator in the old AC clan)
                                sigpic Mexican player

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X