X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This clan is [AC] used by Vietnameses.

Comment

Oh my god. Reading through the replies brought a tear in my eye. heh.

and.. I wish I had more time, I'd revive this, but alas.. I tried to make time, but hey ho, didn't work. I'm hoping to return For now I'd appreciate if Team-AC would be left as is, thank you.

Also, to old AC members/moderators/admins/management - Thanks for keeping the good old name for all of us <3

Edit: Wanted to share something i had.. Sadly the only image i have left though:

Click image for larger version

Name:	4b49d4071d84ee756101a4220b2aa1540311c8a3_full.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	114687

Edit2: Apologies for bumping the thread though, I just got linked to it and couldn't resist not replying
      Last edited by Christina; 07-10-16, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Nice to see you Chrisy for hope I want you back , also I have some pics about AC... For remind some memories ... I'm waiting for the thing that you say ". I wish I had more time, I'd revive this, but alas.. I tried to make time, but hey ho, didn't work. I'm hoping to return For now I'd appreciate if Team-AC would be left as is, thank you." I'll wait Click image for larger version

Name:	1fwdon.jpg
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	114688Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-06-21-02-05_1.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	114689Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-06-21-01-35_1.jpg
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	114690Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-06-21-00-54_1.jpg
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	114691
        Last edited by fireken; 07-10-16, 03:23 AM.
        sigpic Mexican player

Comment

Just 2 things, in the old staff the admins was a higher level than moderator and second I think if Chrisy came back (she say me that will re open the clan the next month) all the old members will be loyal to her, including me sir

Edit: thinked about it and first of all gears was a down level into the old AC team , second it's nice if you proclaim yourself a head admin but I don't know if other old members recognize you as a leader ... Why ? Coz I think old admins and managements have more power in the way of loyalist and reputation of the team, anyway I'm saying that just in the case of other hight member want to do something with this... U can't come and proclaim yourself head admin coz the unique person that can make you that is the original owner Chrisy
          Last edited by fireken; 31-10-16, 03:53 AM.
          sigpic Mexican player

Comment

I've never tried to claim the rank, after gears told me that I may wear the tag he also told me that I'll be the commander of the clan. He also asked me to set him as a 'Pensioner' (guess because he left or something) and I asked him 'who will be leading the clan now?' Wich he answered with 'you'. I've also asked 'What about Christina?' He told me 'I haven't saw her in years.'

Conclusion:

Whenever Christina comes back I'll set her as the Head Admin. But since we all don't want this clan to fall apart I'll be leading it till Christina gets back. Once again I'm not trying to claim my rank. I am only trying to keep this clan alive, that's all.
            Last edited by Nissan; 31-10-16, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Christina said she'd like to leave the clan how it is, Jan_Nissan. You've never been in this clan so why would you have the right to lead it now anyways if even Error wasn't allowed to?

Just let the clan in peace and let someone lead it who's responsible enough and is still wearing the clan tag or was active back in those times and was a member in the clan.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Alright then, then I'll leave it how it was

Comment

Anywhere post this topic clan [MM] ?

Comment

Saturo join clan [AC] application

Username(ingame): Saturo
                    Any previous name: -
                    Any previous clan: -
                    name in irc: Saturo
                    Kills: 11049
                    Hours: 738 +h
                    Why you want to join to [AC] Because this topic is good clan

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X