League: Walking Weapon

Comment

IGN :- [ATM]WarWithMind
              League :- Walking Weapon

Comment

IGN: Queen.
                League: walking weapons

Comment

I have updated the regulations, so please everyone read the event regulations regularly, and keep an eye on the news section of the first post to find out all new regulations or amended regulations.

Tactics Guide

Introduction:
                  When competing in a GamerX Fighting League, tactics is important, so the purpose of this post is to explain tactics. This post will cover which weapons to use, when to challenge someone, when to fight your challenger, and so on. This post will, however, not cover actual fighting tactics.

Use of weapons:
                  When a player challenges you to a ranked match, it is your right to pick the weapons that are used in that fight. Traditionally everyone will go for a deagle or shotgun, but think tactics, if you think your opponent would struggle with a particular weapon (e.g. Sniper), pick that weapon and just hope you can beat them with it.
                  • You pick the weapon when being challenged, so pick a weapon that your opponent is weak with.

Challenging your opponent:
                  In the GFL, you can only challenge one player per day, and you have a choice of two players to fight (the two players ranked above you), so think tactics, which player might be weaker? Could you wait until the ranks change slightly, and wait to face a different opponent (though that is risky, since you could be challenged in the mean time)?
                  • You have a choice of two opponents (unless you're #2 rank), so pick the weaker of the two.
                  • Once you've challenged a player, you have to wait 1 day before challenging again, so wait for the order of the ranks to change slightly if you feel the two opponents are too strong for you right now.
                    • This method is risky, and the longer you wait to challenge someone, the more risk you have of someone challenging you.

Being challenged:
                  There are tactics to being challenged believe it or not. When you are challenged, you must fight the challenger within 2 days or forfeit the fight... UNLESS you win another ranked match in that time. If someone challenges you, think about putting off the fight for a day and try challenging the person in front of you, if they accept the challenge on that day and you win, your challenger will no longer be able to challenge you since you moved up the ranks and out of reach (unless you challenged the player direclty in front of you, and your challenger was directly behind you in the leaderboards, since you'd only be one player away from him and still within challenging distance).
                  • You don't have to accept a challenge straight away. You have 2 days to fight the challenger, so consider putting off the fight for a day to challenge someone else.
                  • If your challenger is 2 ranks down from you, challenge the next ranked up player from you, or the ranked player up from that to a fight, if you win that fight, your challenger will no longer be close enough to you in the leaderboards to fight you.
                  • If your challenger is 1 rank down from you, challenge the player ranked 2 in front of you, if you win that fight, your challenger will no longer be close enough to you in the leaderboards to fight you.

Comment

Really nice event!
                    If you need any help pm me on forums!
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

IGN :- [ATM]Evil_Boss
                      League :- Walking Weapon
                      Looking very great event!

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
                        Really nice event!
                        If you need any help pm me on forums!
                        I'll let you know if I need any help, thanks for the support.

Comment

IGN: Cpt.Tall[7NA]
                          League: walking weapons

Comment

IGN: Jonty
                            League: Walking Weapons if possible, if not than running weapons. Either will work for me.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Managing the league during week days is going to be difficult for me since I work during the day. I am currently working on a solution, and I just wanted to let everyone know that the next few days may be a bit slow with regards fights, but this is so that I can work on improving things in the future.

Comment

IGN: Obese[XVI]
                                League: Deagle/Grenades/Minigun/Rocket
                                sigpicc:

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X