Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Hello guyz...

I have a problem with my gta sa. specifically with the "gta3.img" file.
    I stupidly i was installing icons for weapons, and damage this file, try reinstalling the entire GTA Sa, also replacing this file, the problem is that the changes were saved.

and no matter what i do or if I change for another "gta3.img" continues with the same settings ... any suggestions?

note:i have the full version
    Last edited by RADIAS; 21-06-16, 10:10 PM.

Delete Gta Sa user files, gta map and all. Make new map GTA San Andreas1 and install there gta again it should fix your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by DanGeR View Post
      Delete Gta Sa user files, gta map and all. Make new map GTA San Andreas1 and install there gta again it should fix your problem.
      I have already tried and not seem to work, also try reinstalling everything, the weapons and not seem to work :/

Comment

Originally posted by RADIAS View Post
        I have already tried and not seem to work, also try reinstalling everything, the weapons and not seem to work :/
        Hmm what is your problem crash or?

Comment

I damaged the weapons and whenever I selected one stops the game

Comment

Originally posted by RADIAS View Post
            I damaged the weapons and whenever I selected one stops the game
            Can you come in pm?

Comment

Try to replace the weapons with this package:
              http://www.elitegta.com.br/modsgtasa...s_Insanity.rar

It replaces mostly all of the weapons, icons e.t.c i hope it will help you!

Use Crazy IMG Tool for better importing & rebuilding:

http://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andrea...mg-editor.html

Note: i can give you my clean gta sa if you are not helped enough with this solutions!

Comment

I suggest you to install your game again or gta3 file.
                I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Man This Could happen to me also Last night, I also using some special weapon mods, and I used some Custom stream file code, That increase memory and my game not become laggy, I also use stream fix menu, and All these work not suit windows 8.1, If you have one than You facing problems, WHen I face this problem I Delete my GTA SA and re-download it, And Also I installed samp in it, and Without any custom I using all default files and its Worked for me, I in previous whenever I try to Kill somebody CJ is freezed and Other player kill me easily as all graphics are freezed and only Chat working.

Comment

I had a similiar problem in the past, your problem is that some of your weapons were removed, and when you select them you'll graphic freeze (crash) because the weapons doesn't exist in your gta3 folder.
                    Try deleting anything related to game and download it again

Anyways, take a look at the following links which have got the same problema as yours but with skins
                    1) http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...raphics-freeze

2) http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...sh+multihunter
                    Last edited by Multihunter; 26-06-16, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Puede ser que hayas modificado la carpeta original y estés reinstalando o haciendo todo eso en una copia de carpeta, fijate eso. Capaz que tenes dos carpetas y no te diste cuenta, suerte.

Comment

I don´t know if you allready tried this:

type in the windows search "%appdata%" > press return now you should be in the folder with "Local", "LocalLow" and Roaming"
                        now navigate to "Local/VirtualStore/Programm Files(86)/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto San Andreas"
                        delete to folder and the problem should be fixed because the appdata folder is a unique automatically backup

Video:
                        GamerX playlist

Comment

Originally posted by [AMB]PhoeN1X View Post
                          I don´t know if you allready tried this:

type in the windows search "%appdata%" > press return now you should be in the folder with "Local", "LocalLow" and Roaming"
                          now navigate to "Local/VirtualStore/Programm Files(86)/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto San Andreas"
                          delete to folder and the problem should be fixed because the appdata folder is a unique automatically backup

Video:
                          Thanks for fixing another bug, had this problem since months
                          I had a folder called "modloader", that contained gta3.img <~~ Deleted it

Thanks buddy! <3

Comment

Try downloading the ''gta3.img'' file again, if it doesn't work, search for the original icons and weapons you've changed and replace them.

Comment

Reinstall your Windows and install fresh game and all the problems are toppled down.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X