3Ds Max: Right Click Overlay Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3Ds Max: Right Click Overlay Problem

Does anyone knows how to fix this bullshit?

This is not my video but i have the same problem.
    I've looked for it everywhere, but with that slow connection, i couldn't find any resolution.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Why don't you take a look in the 3ds Max forums? There are people who have knowledge about this program and who can probably help you to solve your problem. I don't think we got anyone except Matite around here who knows how to work properly with this program as it's really for professionals. Nothing for beginners..
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
      Why don't you take a look in the 3ds Max forums? There are people who have knowledge about this program and who can probably help you to solve your problem. I don't think we got anyone except Matite around here who knows how to work properly with this program as it's really for professionals. Nothing for beginners..
      What makes me know? there are over 3000 or more players in GamerX, i thought that someone else can help me but okay i'll check overthere, you can lock this thread
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
        What makes me know? there are over 3000 or more players in GamerX, i thought that someone else can help me but okay i'll check overthere, you can lock this thread
        Not telling you not to post here. I just gave you a hint to search help over there on the forums. You would find a solution way faster and by professionals. Of course you can try to get help here too.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
          Not telling you not to post here. I just gave you a hint to search help over there on the forums. You would find a solution way faster and by professionals. Of course you can try to get help here too.
          a problem, The AutoDesk 3ds Max forum is closed for my country,
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
            a problem, The AutoDesk 3ds Max forum is closed for my country,

Just use a vpn to join
            I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X