This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the command /cn

Hello everyone! I just wanna ask , some people uses /cn alot.

Is it allowed because I feel people abusing it.

I think there should be a rule for it, since we have a board about changing names apps
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Well, it's not allowed to abuse /cn, but abusing it means, for example if i changed my name to " Left ", that means that i am impersonating admin left which is not allowed, or in other words abusing the command /cn.
    If you changed your name using /cn to a clan tag without getting a permission from the clan leader or didn't apply for the clan, then it's also considered as abusing which isn't also allowed.

Those are the most common types of abusing /cn, you can't also impersonate other people, such as if i changed my name to " fuckyouleft " (i am just giving an example), then it's also not allowed, same thing applies to normal players, if you impersonate a tp or a normal player, then it's also abusing /cn.

But, if you want to change your name to anything, then it's ok to use it as long as you don't impersonate other people or put clan tags without permission.

You also shouldn't change your name too often, for example, if i changed my name to " Ahmed32 " then changed back my name to the normal ones and kept repeating the same it's not allowed also, you should stick with one name or change it to the normal ones.

Hope i helped and have a good day!

Comment

Hi Snickers, i don't know you asking people or suggest a suggestion any way if you want suggest a suggestion suggest it here
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...16-Suggestions

Comment

A lot of people change their name more than 3 times a day. If you want this to stop, you can make a suggestion about the changename command.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Thanks for your replies guys! First I wanted to know if it's allowed or not, now I will make a suggestion about putting a rule.

Comment

Looks Likes You got Your Answer

Comment

Originally posted by Eter View Post
              Looks Likes You got Your Answer
              Yes but I dont know how to lock the topic, i think admin can.

Comment

No, it's not allowed that someone are changing the name every time. as you said, it is abuse
                Last edited by Screelz[M4]; 27-06-16, 03:28 AM. Reason: fail of spelling

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X