• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Error TP Appeal

Username: Dr.Error
    Admin who removed my status: idk
    Reason given: 3 warnings for breaking rules
    Other notes : I took only two warnings cuz of ts off , last warning was rly unfair , it was about a player who was in jail, i went to troll him and only decreased his health ,after time of jail ended , he died and i was jailed by admin instant ! and Sorry for everything
    Last edited by Dr.Error; 25-06-16, 01:51 AM.
    Error found 404

Originally posted by Dr.Error View Post
    Admin who removed my status: idk
    For your Information: I demoted you, and I don't think you checked your whats app message because you were afk when I demoted you and I waited a lot for you to come back from afk so that I can demote you and you can see "Who" did it, anyways I was very sick yesterday and there was my cousin also with me and that made me really sick and exhausted last night, so I can't survive until you come back thats why you were demoted before you come in game, but I send you whats app messages right after the demotion to let you know why and how.

Originally posted by Dr.Error View Post
    Other notes : I took only two warnings cuz of ts off , last warning was rly unfair , it was about a player who was in jail, i went to troll him and only decreased his health ,after time of jail ended , he died and i was jailed by admin instant ! and Sorry for everything
    If you think it is unfair then don't hesitate to make an admin complaint against me.

I thought I told you to talk with me in irc or whats app but you just send me a whats app message saying "ok Admin Instant thx" and next day just quickly came here to appeal and now I guess you will post a TP application tomorrow, which is obviously not a good thing to do, you got demoted for breaking rules and after 2-3 days coming for tp app will only lead you to have a "NO" from my side as you have to prove it again that you are able to trust and you can be a TP again.

You should know the rules very well, but seems like you don't know them now, ofc we know that you can't kill players in jail as they have kinda of god mode in jail, but you have to understand that it is not allowed to kill them, and when his jail time ends he gets killed by the player who was shooting, players should not get annoyed from other players by shooting and killing them, but you still doing this, I hope you remember that you got pm by me "Before" you got jailed, why didn't you stopped that time? you were shooting him in jail "behind the bars by using a deagle" but then you used objects to enter the jail and keep using chainsaw to kill him, what were you thinking at that time, EVEN I PMED YOU NOT TO DO THAT, but still trying to kill him? what were you thinking were you kinda "Punishing the jailed player"? if yes then let me clear it, its not TP's job to punish players, admins are there to punish players, you should know that because thats why tps will never get a cmd to punish players (already discussed in tp discussion), or you were just having "fun" by killing him?

I asked you before "Why you were killing that player who was jailed?" and you didn't answered, and asking the same question again can you explain it please?

By the way post your Trusted Player Application after one month (25 july), you should take a break and improve your self by improving the mistakes you've done, quickly appealing and posting tp app will just lead you to a denied obviously we can't give "YES" to a player who got warned and jailed few days for breaking rules.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X