Can someone help with these crashes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help with these crashes?

My SA-MP crashes most of the time when I teleport. For example , if i accepted a duel it freezes for 1 sec then crash ( That doesn't always happen , but it happens more frequent )

is there any possibility that a mod you have installed make you crash?

Maybe you teleport to a place where is placed a mod you have installed so you should uninstall it
    If it is not caused by a mod.. then I dont know.. You can try to reinstall GTA SA and SA-MP if nobody can help you :/

Comment

I hope one of the following options can solve your problem:
      -Remove your mods
      -Re-install SA-MP
      -Run SA-MP as administrator
      -Run SA-MP in compatibility mode for Windows 98/ME
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Delete the "gta.set" file available in GTA San Andreas User Files in the Documents, if doesn't work re-install samp while removing all of the installed cleo mods or any other kind of mods if still isn't fruitfull install a fresh GTA:SA.
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

It is most likely a mod is causing this issue, could be a corrupt file or the game cannot stream itself properly either.
          Try installing a fresh copy of the game on, most of the times that should alone fix the problem.

Comment

Thanks alot guys but , I don't have mods and i tried to reinstall SAMP a couple of time. Thing is , if it was related to a mod then it would make me crash every single time i teleport while it crashes me from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Headshotx View Post
              Thanks alot guys but , I don't have mods and i tried to reinstall SAMP a couple of time. Thing is , if it was related to a mod then it would make me crash every single time i teleport while it crashes me from time to time.
              That won't happen without a file is corrupted which is usually caused by a mod as it does modifications in the original game file so i guess you should delete all mods then re-install SA to get the original files and it should fix.

Hope this helped aand have a good day!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X