Clear All

• What after 9 ?

What after level 9 ?
    GamerX Levels :
    1- player
    2- tp
    3-9 : Admins
    10- Owner
    So now every admin got promoted till he reached level 9 so that means all admins will be 9 and then ?
    i mean for sure no server will have 13+ Managements and then will be admins again from 3-8
    ik that this post is useless but we are desscussing only :d

0 = Unregistered Player
    1 = Registered Player
    2 = Trusted Player
    3 = Admin (Kick only)
    4 = Admin (Kick/Ban)
    5 = Uber Admin (more commands)
    6 = Upper Admin
    7 = Lead Admin
    8 = Special Admin
    9 = Management
    10 = Owner

Maybe if you stay in level 9 for a long time without making mistakes you'll be rewarded with level 10 (I don't think so but it can be).

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
      0 = Unregistered Player
      1 = Registered Player
      2 = Trusted Player
      3 = Admin (Kick only)
      4 = Admin (Kick/Ban)
      6 = Upper Admin
      7 = Lead Admin
      8 = Special Admin
      9 = Management
      10 = Owner

Maybe if you stay in level 9 for a long time without making mistakes you'll be rewarded with level 10 (I don't think so but it can be).
      So you make it more difficult , if so what after 10 xD ?
      and if as u say
      Originally posted by Domination View Post
      Maybe Rick or Robo took it from many time escpically that Rick created more than half the gamemode , so he deserved it

Comment

I think that at the level 9, the admin already have all the possible commands to use, he can change the script, etc, etc (you got it?), so there is no need to promote to level 10, so the level 10 is only to highlight who are the Owners, the creators or anything this kinda (I THINK)

Comment

So you make it more difficult , if so what after 10 xD ?
          There's no such thing as ''level 11'', the limit is 10.

Maybe Rick or Robo took it from many time escpically that Rick created more than half the gamemode , so he deserved it
          The only owner since the server is online (2006, and as far as I know) is Matite.

Maybe Stefan and Bloodcell helped him a lot and Matite in a way of giving them a reward, he gave them level 10.

Comment

0 = Unregistered Player
            1 = Registered Player
            2 = Trusted Player
            3 = Admin (Kick only)
            4 = Admin (Kick/Ban)
            6 = Upper Admin
            7 = Lead Admin
            8 = Special Admin
            9 = Management
            10 = Owner
            So, if you level 9 you want to take a long time to Be lvl 10 or maybe no one gonna take it it's not Easy Thing to be lvl 10 I don't think so some one gonna be lvl 10.

Comment

how domination said, there is nothing more after level 10, the last level is the 10 and stays there

Comment

Nothing after lvl 10 levels stopped at 10.
                Dont worry forget about lvl 10 just focus to get lvl 2 first dude xD....

Comment

Level 10 => is the server owner (Matite, Stefan and Bloodcell in this case)
                  ---
                  Level 9 => is the management team (It changes sometimes and no, this is a small team, and they has different purposes in server.. Delija leads management team)
                  Level 8 => It's like a "support" for management team (Mostly experienced admins)
                  ---
                  Level 7 => Could be a supporter too for "special" or internal things in server...
                  Level 6 => Normal Admin with more commands than lower levels (Mostly for load things or delete things like object sets, races and more commands, also they can build or work with normal objects (they doesn't dissapears when they left))
                  Level 5 => Normal admin
                  Level 4 => Could be considered a "new" admin but still is useful (Can use /ban command and supports level 5)
                  Level 3 => It's a test level, commonly who reach this level will get promoted (Since you did an awesome job as a Trusted player you deserve Admin Level, and level 3 just work as a "beginning" for admin team)
                  ---
                  Level 2 => Trusted player (auto-explain)
                  Level 1 => Normal Player (auto-explain)
                  Level 0 => Non-registered player (auto-explain)

(correct me if i'm wrong)

I tried to explain to you guys in the most easy way, i hope this could clear your question.
                  Last edited by Taker; 04-07-16, 07:34 AM.
                  Venezuela.

Comment

This does not makes sence, you are trying yo say that there is no goal for players if they reach at level they will giveup as they have nothing more to achieve you really think this is a big matter to discuss? I dont think so reaching level 9 is not that much easy as you are thinking like you are tp today admin tomorrow lvl 9 day after tomorrow, better stop dreaming like this and focus on your 1st level to reach like a TP, you dont have to worry that you will be a management here in few days and there will be nothing to do for you.

Rank is not the only thing which you should focus on we play here together we do our job as an admin we never thought "hey what after lvl9?" as its just useless to think about it, admins are happy with their current level they don't think like you are thinking they have many things to do instead of thinking of "what next" hunting for levels.

if (example): we have 20 levels then wha will you say "what after 20 lvl" if we have 100 lvl then "what after 100 lvl" lol this is a useless thing to focus on.

level is not everything, so that when you reach at lvl 9 you say nothing left now so ok I am leaving as there is no level for me to reach,

sorry if my reply looks not good but your question........oufffff what to say.

Comment

Level 10 is the max level for admins (that are owners) and level 9 is max for all other admins like Robo_N1X,Rick,Delija. There is no level 11 or 12 etc.

Comment

brago jumped from level 1 to level9.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X