Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any blender expert here to help me?

Hi guys,
    I just wanted to ask that anyone of you is good in blender? I want to learn it properly and make a space movie. So, I expect help from you guys

Kinda sucky eh?
    Last edited by LoNeWoLF; 07-07-16, 05:21 AM.

I highly recommend you to learn from youtube tutorials, I've been learning a lot from there, Photoshop, Cinema4D, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Fireworks, Illustrator, SolidWorks, Matlab.... I learned how to use all this programs thank to youtube videos and looking in design forums. Believe me, you should look right there. "How to create an space scene in Blender", or if you have experience, you can search stuff like "How to create a real planet" maybe u know how to create the space but not the planet or "How to create a real lights and shadows".

Mostly try to search the things that you think are the correct, like when you are stuck, or when you need something specifically. And look for small thinks, when I was learning photoshop, I realized that isn't neccesary follow all that tutorials of 30min instead of little videos of 10 min, but I learned a specific thing. For example if you look for "How to make a tsunami wallpaper" isn't the same that start to create a wallpaper following the basic tools of photoshop, and when you get stuck with "the water, or the waves" then look for "How to create a wave". its better looking those things that your think are the best.

I'm saying not only for you, maybe you are already doing this, and you are just asking for help, I'm not saying that you shouldn't post those things here, its okay create this kind of threads, but I also want to give an advice to all those players who wants to start with this, to all that players who has been asking me for, "How did you do that signature" or "How did you do that intro" You guys shouldn't wait for me to teach you, you guys should start to look for it, isn't easy to teach by messages, or just watching, at least we need someone to say what does each tool do, or what does each tool can make. Obviously all this depends of the program that you want to learn.

I'll recommend some programs to learn.

Blender. - Mostly used for 3D Animations/Renders
    Cinema 4D. - Mostly used for 3D Animations/Renders
    Photoshop. - Mostly used for Cool designs, with effects or retouch a face, things like that.
    After Effect - If you want to learn how to create amazing clips, with amazing effects, you should learn this program.
    Premiere Pro - This is an easy program, but it's a pro program, mostly used for create trailers or things like that, not amazing effects.
    Sony Vegas - Like Premiere Pro, but this isn't all that good.
    Illustrator - Want to create really cool vectors. Use this one.

Which programs I used to create The video tournament.
    Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Cinema 4D

Comment

Can you help me mate?☺

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
        I highly recommend you to learn from youtube tutorials, I've been learning a lot from there, Photoshop, Cinema4D, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Fireworks, Illustrator, SolidWorks, Matlab....
        isn't Matlab an Math and Physics software?

Comment

Originally posted by KInta View Post
          isn't Matlab an Math and Physics software?
          Yes it is

Comment

Sorry, but i'm not using blender. Anyway, if u need to know anything about those software (Cinema4d, 3DsMax, Zbrush, AfterEffect, Photoshop, Sony vegas) feel free to pm me, and by the way if you want a good render, i recommend you to try those render engines ''Vray/octance''...they will make your render looks more realistic. and yeah, just keep searching on youtube/forums and you will probably find everything you need there. Good luck !

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the help guys

Comment

bro use Sony Vegas pro 12 with addon of Action Essentials 2 , But it's hard to be pro in this , so don't give up
                tHAT iS mE

sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X