Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MrCapo's Trusted player application (II)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrCapo's Trusted player application (II)

Username: MrCapo[M4]
    Any previous names: MrCapo
    IRC Nickname (if any): MrCapo
    Time spent in-game (hours): 237h

Only thing i asked to you is giving me a chance i worked hard last periode since you said i'm not ready i'm active on forum, active ingame i kept reporting players(hackers , cheaters & rules breakers) & watching them closly , i kept dueling newbies & specting them only for one reason to check they are hackers or no , i help in main chat , i never replied to an insult i say only thanks or i ignore i changed of my behaviour i just improved in good way i think i deserve a change for a trusted player/
    else the final decision is yours & any thing you said it will help me to improve more & more thanks.
    Feel free to reply with that ugly truth ofc i will accept it.

P.S: these two days i've been kindoff inactive it's Eid for us i have to visit my grandmother etc.. & stay awhile with my family it moment all muslims celebrate it together XD!

-Peace
    Last edited by MrCapo; 11-07-16, 02:18 PM.
    -Tunisia <3

Well Well Well, here we come,
    I've seen you a lot in game for abut one month I guess, didn't see anything bad from you at all, got some reports from you.
    However my friend, I saw you helping dudes like a couple of time, which is not that much.
    My Opinion is, You're good, active, reported a couple of bugs, I mean you're worth it
    It's a Yes from me;
    Good Luck
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
      Well Well Well, here we come,
      I've seen you a lot in game for abut one month I guess, didn't see anything bad from you at all, got some reports from you.
      However my friend, I saw you helping dudes like a couple of time, which is not that much.
      My Opinion is, You're good, active, reported a couple of bugs, I mean you're worth it
      It's a Yes from me;
      Good Luck
      I won't disappoint you , I'm giving my best. Thanks
      -Tunisia <3

Comment

it's clear that i won't get accepted idk why, could you atleast give me some advices what to do so i can improve better thanks
        -Tunisia <3

Comment

You're learning slowly on how to behave and be more mature around here I know you from other places so I think I can trust you a little. I feel like you've learned quite a bit from the last time you applied so I'd like to give you a chance and watch you do well. Yes from me, hope you get a shot.

Comment

I have seen you in-game and I can say you are mature. You report cheaters and help around the server. I'm willing to give you a Yes.

Good luck!

Comment

I'm agree with other Admins. Yes from me too

Comment

Thanks to the admins that they give me a chance! i won't disappoint you. <3
                -Tunisia <3

Comment

Positive.

Comment

Accepted.
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X