Game froze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game froze

When i start my samp until spawn it spawn player and after few seconds game freeze completely
    i tried to reinstall samp but it didnt work
    (sorry for no screenshots cause my samp freeze)
    I always stand out,
    So people can call me Outstanding..

Do you have any mods installed (cars,skins, e.t.c)? Try to spawn in different area and then /tso fast (i know some admin objects cause warning opcodes and can crash the player above or the game will freeze)!

Comment

Re-install both GTA and SAMP in a different place, If that doesn't work then try to run your game in compitability mode.

Comment

it is because of i think mods and these kind of things delete them if you got and try to disable stream objects as alex said and then try and also lower the quality of your gta sa and lower the resolution to 1024 or 800x600 and fps limit off hope it helps!

Comment

Thanks this works but when i TP to anywhere it freeze again :/ ( with /tso or without /tso )
          I have no mods
          Last edited by MaxSafy; 15-07-16, 11:51 AM.
          I always stand out,

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
            Thanks this works but when i TP to anywhere it freeze again :/ ( with /tso or without /tso )
            I have no mods
            what's your pc/laptop specs? Sometimes my game freezes too dude to 64bit (low GB-RAM, low graphic card and cpu)!

Comment

I had been facing the same problem a few ago, but since I installed Directx 9 everything is fine..... You just need to reinstall the directx 9.
              Thats all you gotta do.....

Comment

Thank u all this problem fixed !! by reinstalling GTA, SAMP and DIREXTX9
                Again thanks!
                I always stand out,

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X