This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX v4.5.3

We released another update with some fixes and other new stuff.

The changes are as follows:

GamerX v4.5.3 - restarted 3pm 18th July 2016 (GMT+10)
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with /csos1, /csos2 and /csos3 : The streamed object count was not incremented
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with the object system (previously the limit could be exceeded by 1)
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with the Blast Survival Event and BloodRing Event so it increases the streamed object count when loaded
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with the group duel system so when the duel owner leaves the duel when the countdown is in progress the duel is aborted
    * Rick: Fixed many bugs in the chase system
    * Rick: Updated the chase system so when the crook is camping he loses the chase
    * Rick: Updated the chase system so cops have a siren for their car
    * Rick: Updated the group duel system so player objects are removed when the group duel is starting
    * Rick: Fixed a bug in the challenge system so challenge with player objects are not loaded twice
    * Rick: Fixed a bug in the challenge system so godmode is auto removed when a player leaves the challenge
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with the abuse autofix detection so it does not warn the driver when he is touching a player with his car
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with the normal duel system
    * Rick: Removed the sound in the target destruction event
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with the Road Trip checkpoint which was not displayed cause of the challenge system
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with minigame system so it removes the player godmode (for /grenadejump)
    * Rick: Updated the /setchallengevw level 5+ admin command to allow an admin to specify the virtual world used in the challenge
    * Rick: Updated the /pe command
    * Rick: Updated the /commands (/c) command to list the /challenge command
    * Rick: Updated the /admins and /tps commands to make it nicer
    * Rick: Added the /settings (/panel) commands to allow a player to set their settings
    * Rick: Added the /debug level9+ admin command to debug the total streamed object count
    * Rick: Added the /toggleautorejoinmg command to allow a player to auto rejoin a minigame if they get killed
    * Increased maximum streamed object limit from 12,000 to 15,000 (will check CPU usage and increase again if possible)
    * Increased maximum property count from 300 to 325
    * Edited various object related commands to fix potential issues
    * Added the /potato command to teleport to Potato's House at East Beach LS
    * Added the /dodo command to teleport to Dodo's House at Prickle Pine in LV
    * Added the /deathbeatz command to teleport to DeathbeatZ House at Prickle Pine in LV
    * Added the /jordi command to teleport to Jordi's Hotel in Downtown SF
    * Added the /elyzium command to teleport to ElyZium's House at Whitewood Estates in LV
    * Added the /dani command to teleport to Dani's House in Mulholland
    * Added the /grimvirus command to teleport to Grimvirus' Pizza Co in Idlewood LS
    * Added the /guzi command to teleport to Guzi_UY's House at Prickle Pine in LV
    * Added the /riyad command to teleport to Riyad's Pier at Esplanade North in SF
    * Added the /loaijs command to teleport to Loaij's Ferris Wheel at Santa Maria Beach in LS
    * Fixed some more wording errors reported on the forum
    Please report any bugs in the usual forum location.

Thanks to Robo for editing the duel maps!

Note: There is a bug in the /toggleautorejoinmg command: it is OPPOSITE to what you think. Make sure it says disabled and it will auto-rejoin. Rick will fix the bug in the next update.

Note to Admins: Please ensure that there is always about 2,000 spare object slots for events and races (try not to go over 13,000 in the /to command).
    Last edited by Matite; 18-07-16, 09:03 AM.

Robo_N1X also edited all duel maps to make them look better. We are also working on a new web page for race records (http://gamerxserver.com/Racers2.php).

Comment

* Increased maximum property count from 300 to 325
      good news for people that have been requesting and couldn't add it for them. I will be glad adding some more for you guys.
      Last edited by Adrenaline; 18-07-16, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Good Update, Well Challenge Bug, I don't know its bug or not, When I join challenge my game starts in Slow motion, If I choose Challenge in which I driving or riding, If I press F while sitting on some car or NRG, My game work Normal, But If I leave and Join Challenge again My game sames going on in Slow Motion.

Comment

I liked the Toggle Auto Rejoin and the Chase enhancements. Also /settings command and the nicely look for /tps and /admins. A special thanks to you Rick and Matite for this awesome update and for adding my property teleport. I'm outgoing right now when i come back of course i will check the update and give my feedback!
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Thank you again, for another update. I haven't been in-game recently, so I have not had first hand experience with the latest update, however I'm excited to try it soon.

Comment

Muchas gracias for this update.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                good news for people that have been requesting and couldn't add it for them. I will be glad adding some more for you guys.
                Thank you rick, maite and all gamerX team for such a wonderful update it needs so hardwork and time i appreciate that!

and @adrenaline it was expected hahahah! specially for new TP's its not less then a GIFT!

Comment

Really Nice Update Thanks Rick and all admins

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                    Adrenaline thanks, we hope to have our property

Thanks to the management team to improve the server, if we know of some failures we will report

Comment

Thanks admins for the update server . It is amazing

Comment

Thanks a lot
                        /jordi <3 Thanks So Much n_n

Comment

Its causing a few bugs but its cool

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X